Aftermath

Vennela managed to get up but she was in terrible pain. It was her first time.

" Bavaaa... " she called him.

" You need any help Bangaram? " he asked while entering the room.

" Help me. I can't walk. "

Jai shook his head.

" How can you? You weren't satisfied at one match last night."

Vennela looked up in disbelief.

" What are you saying? You kidding with me no? "

" No. I'm not. But you are doing that. It's okay. Don't be shy. We waited long for this night so you couldn't control your desires. It's fine. "

" No... I am serious. Believe me. "

" I'm not getting you Veenu. Anyways it's getting late. Come. He carried her affectionately close to his heart and kissed her nose.

" My beautiful moon. "

She wrapped her arms round his neck forgetting everything immersing herself in his arms. He carried her to the washroom and lifted her down.

" You need any other help then you can ask me... " Jai asked winking.

" No need.  I can manage. "

" Haha... okay... "

He left closing the door. She opened her Saree. Jai opened and again peeped in.

" Are you sure you don't need any help? "

" Yes Im sure. Go from here. "

She closed the door and went to the mirror. She could spot love bite and hickeys on her body. She opened her blouse to find them in more numbers.

" A lot happened last night. But why don't I remember anything? "

While taking bath the cold water touched her marks causing her pain. She hissed closing her eyes.

After coming out of the washroom

" Done Veenu? You really did it alone? I was waiting for your call. "

" You are wild. What have you done to my body? "

" Look who's talking. Shall I show you marks on mine? It's more in number than yours. "

" I can never do that. You must have made them yourself. "

" How can someone make love bites on his body alone? This is how it is made. " he said giving another bite on her neck.

" Auchh... my whole body is already paining. "

" So you must have thought that before being so aggressive last night. I was taking it easy when you threw me out of the room and later pounced on me. "

" I never threw you out. You were the one who left me. "

" Okay fine. Let it go. You know what? Nothing can be compared to this look of yours when you come out after shower in wet hair. "

She blushed.

" Only one thing missing. "

" What? "

He took a pinch of vermillion and put it on her head and a small dot on her forehead.

" Now perfect. Miss Universe, world or whosoever are nothing in front of this beauty. "

He cupped her face and kissed on her forehead. They hugged.

" Bava...Please tell me. What happened last night? It was my first time and I want to cherish the memory for my whole life. "

" You want a repeat telecast. No problem. I'll provide you tonight. "

" No.. I can't take it tonight itself. I'm drained out. "

" Hmmm... I already warned last night to save some love for next night. But no. Why would you stop? You were hell bent on exploiting me. "

" Me? "

" Hmmmm... Now would like to take your lunch at least after skipping your breakfast. Or you're planning to feast on me directly at night. "

" Nothing for night. "

" After witnessing you last night I'm not believing you. "

" Okay don't. "

She had her lunch with everyone.

" Vennela, Why did you sleep till afternoon. When would you grow up? Now you're not a daughter of this house but daughter in law. "

" I'm sorry Amma. "

" Actually she got scared last night and fell ill. That's why. " Jai spoke in defence.

" How're you now? "

" Good. Feeling a lot better. I gave her medicine last night. She doesn't even remember the taste? "

" What? "

Vennela widened her eyes at him. He chuckled.

------------------------------------She was busy chopping the onions in kitchen

She was busy chopping the onions in kitchen.

" Last night, he got angry with me and left the room... then lights went off. What happened then?  Yes I was searching for candle? Then? Why can't I recall? When he came back and when I had that with him? "

She kept wondering till the evening. It was 6pm and dusk now.
Jai entered his room and searched for Vennela.

" Bangaram. Where are you? "

" Here am I... "

He turned to find her approaching him. She was clad in a new red Saree and her wet hair was wide open.

" Vennela. You in this attire? Are you going somewhere? "

" No. It's a special night for us. No one is at home. We are all alone. "

" But you said. You don't want this tonight? "

" I changed my mind. You like me like this no? Put that vermillion in my head and make me yours for tonight again. I promise I won't be harsh on you like last night. You're irresistible and I couldn't control myself. "

" Now you do remember everything? "

" Of course. How can I forget our first night? "

THANK YOU ♡

Drop your comments. I'm sorry I'm not able to reply everyone but your opinions matter to me. Love you all.