Make Out

Warning : mature content ahead...

Vennela was being dragged on the floor. Suddenly she felt the hold loosened and finally disappeared. She was lying on her stomach.

Vennela got up immediately bumping her head to the bed

Vennela got up immediately bumping her head to the bed. She was under it. She crawled outside panting. She looked around and made sure there was no one.

" What was it? Please god. Let it be a nightmare. What is happening? "

She quickly closed the window and turned around to search for the candle. She went to get a hold of it when it fell on the floor rolling  under the bed. She peeped in. Due to the darkness she couldn't see anything.

 She advanced her hand in search of the candle when she felt someone got a hold of it

" Who's this? " she asked while already in tears.

Light flashed due to the thundering and the vision appeared hovering before her. She widened her eyes.

-------------------------------

Jai was outside the house for some work. As soon as he entered the house he heard Vennela's shout from room.

" Vennela? "

He started running towards the room. Everyone got alert with Vennela's shout and made their way to her room. They started thumping on the door when lights went on.

They looked at the surrounding and then at the door which was being opened now slowly. In front of them was standing Vannela. "

" What happened why did you shout? "

She didn't say anything but made a stern face looking at Jai who was still giving a ignoring look.

" Don't know your daughter? Must have got scared due to the darkness. "

" Vennela now you're married. You have to be responsible now. "

" Let's leave. "

They left chuckling and murmuring.

Jai was the one left at door. He was still giving her frowning look. He turned to leave.

" Stop there. "

" Why? "

" Come inside. "

" No... I might force you. "

She held his shirt and pulled inside the room locking the door.

" What are you upto? " Jai asked giving a confused look.

" That a husband and wife must be at this time. "

" Sorry? "

" Don't act innocent. You like kissing under moonlight? What about a make out session under thunder light Jai? "

" Jai? "

" Baavaaaa... "

She pulled him by his collar and started kissing his neck. Jai wasn't able to understand what's happening. He pushed her and started to leave when she pulled his shirt with force breaking first two buttons of his shirt. He looked down and then her.

" What are you doing? "

" Loving my husband.... "

She kissed on his bare chest and neck hungrily while opening his remaining buttons.

He stood their dumbfounded for minutes trying to digest her actions when she bit him on his shoulder.

" Aaauuhchhhhh... "

She pushed him on bed. Climbing on him she attacked his lips. After minutes he started responding embracing her in his arms.

" Not bad Vennela. Never knew you will learn this fast. "

" Want more of it? "

" Sure. "

They devoured each others mouth for minutes fighting for dominance. They broke in need of breath and again attacked each other on lips.

Next he opened her Saree and nuzzle her neck while his hands pressed her soft belly. Vennela was busy kissing and biting his chest.

He flipped and climbed on her. He slid his hands on her back while smooching her lips and unhooked her blouse and inner. He went down and smooched her cleavage and exposed part of her bosom. Soon he got her rid of her clothes in upper part and tortured her in there with his lips, tongue and teeth.

He reached her navel and kissed there. Next he left hungry kisses all over her belly.

He removed the remaining clothes and entered her. The lighting flashes due to rain would peep inside at times to witness the steamy session. Finally they are one now.

------------------------------

Next morning, Vennela woke up with a pain in her lower part. Jai entered the room.

" Good morning my love. "

" Good morning Bava. "

" Bava. Ah? Vennela, I never knew a hungry lioness was hiding behind this innocent and cute face. "

" I didn't get you. "

" Really? Acting and all ha? Don't worry. I'll keep it as a secret. Of course our private moment must be a secret. "

" What secret? "

" You forgot how you attacked me last night? And I claimed you? "

Vennela was shocked.

" I.... "

" Okay come. Have your breakfast. See the time. They will doubt already that last night we had...ahem... Go freshen up. "

Jai left. She tried to get up but felt pain.

" Why don't I remember anything? "

THANK YOU ♡