Changed Behaviour

They were embraced in each other's arms, kissing, cuddling and devouring each other when Jai got a phone call.

" Don't leave me. "

Vennela got a grip on his shoulders pulling him closer to her.

" Let me take the call at least. Then I'm yours only. "

She was still not ready to leave him.

" Vennela? "

She unwillingly left him and he received the call.

" Hello

" Hello.....Now only? 
I think I can't......Okay okay I will... "

" Veenu.... I'm so sorry. I have to go. Nanna is calling me. They need my help to bring some items from the city. "

" You promised you won't leave me no? "

" Sorry. But it's urgent. I need to go. "

" No you aren't going. "

Jai twitched his brows at her behaviour

" What happened? Why are you behaving this way? "

" Jai. You already left me once. I'm not letting you go away from me. Only at night I get to spend time with you and they won't let us be here too? "

Vennela cried out and her blood shot eyes horrified him.

" What? We are married. Vennela. No one can separate us now. And trust me. I won't leave you again. But bangaram, Nanna really needs me. "

He went near her and kissed her forehead.

" I'll be back in few hours. "

" Hours? Not even for seconds I'm letting you to go. "

" Vennela now you're overreacting and why? You wanted distance for 10 days no? They aren't over yet. Then why are you acting absurd? "

" Because I love you. I can't stay even a moment without you. "

" I love you too Bangaram. I'm just going for some time. "

" No... You're not. "

" I don't have time to get into baseless arguments with you. Take care. "

He got up to leave when he heard of something breaking. He turned to see a glass was broken into pieces.

Vennela took the largest piece and placed it on her wrist.

" If you move a step out you'll see my dead body. "

" Vennela? "

" I'm serious. "

" Okay. Okay. I'm not going. Keep that down please. You're scaring me. "

" Sure? You aren't going? "

" No no. Throw that thing away from your hands I don't want my delicate wife to get hurt somewhere.

She immediately threw it away and ran towards him. Wrapping her hands round his neck and hiding her face in his chest she closely hugged him. He caressed her back and hair still confused at her behaviour.

" Never do this Vennela. Your life is precious to me more than anything else. Promise me you won't. "

" First you promise you won't leave me? "

" Never. "

He broke the hug from his side but she wasn't ready to leave him.

" Just let me sleep in your arms tonight. I want to live this moment. Please embrace me. "

He lifted her and placed in the bed. Coming near her, he tapped on her forehead to sleep.
--------------------------------

Next morning, Vennela woke up and saw Jai busy on his laptop.

" What happened last night? "

Jai looked up from laptop to her then shifted his gaze back.

" You don't know right? "

" No... "

Jai again looked at her with disbelief.

" Good... No need to ask again. You let me down in front of everyone. "

" I'm not getting you. "

" Vennela. What's wrong with you? You are behaving weird? Last night I asked you to at least pretend of sickness. But no. They thought I made excuse because I wasn't willing to help them and lied. Are you happy? "

" When? And... Wait? Had we went out last night. Why am I sleeping in my favourite saree? Oh no. Late me go and change fast. My saree. "

" Vennela... wait.... that Saree is more important to you than my honour? "

" Please Bava, you don't know how many stores I have searched for this saree. You know how much it costed. Total Rs 15k... Huhhh... Bava tell me. You did anything with me in this Saree? "

" No no. I haven't. Forgive me. You go and change. "

She left glaring at him with suspicion. He slapped his forehead.

THANK YOU ♡