Romance Under Shower

He informed the police and tried to trace her but all in vain. He couldn't find any clue about her.

He and his uncle searched for Vennela whole night in every place they could look for. It was dawn now.

" Jai, I think we should go to home now? "

" No I'm not going till I find Vennela. "

" Jai, I am just asking you to go and freshen up. Take your breakfast then start searching for Vennela again. You need strength. How will you search for her in this condition. "

He somehow convinced him and took with him to the jeep. They returned to find a shock waiting for them. Vennela was already home.

She was panting and sweat beads were formed on her face. She was shivering in fear.

Jai immediately ran towards her and pulled her on her feet.

" Vennela where were you? What happened to you? "

Before he could ask anything further she collapsed in his arms.

" Jai... Ask your questions later. She's scared now? Take her to the room. " his father ordered.

He nodded and carried her to the room.

" Anyone of you have any idea what had happened? "

" No Jai, one hour ago only she entered the house and was breathing heavily. "

" Jai do your interrogation later. She's terrified now. Look after her. "

" Okay nanna.. "

After sometime Vennela opened her eyes to find herself in the room safe.

" Bava... "

" I'm here... "

He came running and embraced her. He planted few kisses on her face to calm her down.

" Bava.. I... "

" Shhhh... Don't say anything. Just calm down and have your breakfast. "

" No...I'm not hungry... "

" Listen to me now... "

He took a morsel of food and stuffed into her mouth.

" You know how much scared I was? Who took away my Vennela from me

" You know how much scared I was? Who took away my Vennela from me. "

" Please never leave me alone. "

" Never ever... "

" I don't know how I ended up there... "

" It's okay...You relax. "

" No Bava...I can talk. "

" Okay..tell me.. "

" I was... I was blindfolded and then I don't remember anything. I opened my eyes to find myself in a secluded place. I somehow managed to escape from there. "

" Do you remember the way to that place? "

" No... I was in such state of mind that I didn't realise from where and to where I'm running. I just followed my eyes and didn't stop my legs. "

" Okay. You take rest. I have asked the police to find the culprits. They'll soon find them and no one in future would try to harm you. "

" I have troubled you a lot no? "

" Not at all... "

He laid her on bed and tapped her head before she drifted to deep slumber.

--------------------------------------

" Nothing Poorna, now nothing can be done. It's all over now. " Manasa shouted.

" Why are you saying that. We failed this time. Next time we'll succeed. I'll kill her that I promise you. "

" Please leave me alone... "

----------------------------------------

Vennela opened her eyes to find Jai packing his stuff.

" Bava, what is this? "

" I have got an important work to finish in my company and thought to spend some time in my old house. I'm missing my mom. "

" Bava, you're leaving me already? You promised you won't. "

" Who told I'm leaving you? You are also coming with me. "
" Really? She jumped out of the bed and started packing her bag. "

" Hello ma'am. I have already packed your stuff before mine. And only the necessary ones. "

" You didn't take the pickle jar? "

" Shut up... and get ready. "

He lifted her and pushed her into the washroom.

" First let me see what you have packed for me... "

" Are you going to change or I need to do that forcefully? "

" But... "

He pulled her dupatta exposing her front to him.

" Okay.... Okay... Fine I'm doing. "

" I'm helping no? "

" I don't need... "

" Husband knows his wife's needs. "

He entered and closed the washroom door turning the shower on.

He turned her and slid his hands on her abdomen from behind. He trailed kisses on her neckline. She turned and he smashed his lips on hers when his hands travelled on her front part. He smooched for minutes and left.

" Vennela, You can't kiss. "

" What do you mean? And I'm not even experienced..."

"As if I have kissed 100 of times before. "

" Fine... Go find someone good at kissing. I'm going. Bye. "

She picked her dupatta and left. He left a sigh and chuckled.

THANK YOU ♡