She Left

Jai and Vennela were sleeping in each other's arms when his phone rang.

" Hello Jai... "

" Yes... Poorna... what's the matter? Why did you call at this time? Is everything fine there? "

" No Jai... Everything is over. "

" I didn't get you.... "

" Manasa is gone... "

Jai jumped out of the bed.

" What? Gone? Where? Can you come to point please? "

" She has gone Jai... She has gone forever. She has hanged herself to death. "

The phone fell from his hand. Vennela got up with the sound of its falling.

" Bava? Is everything okay? "

" Vennela... Pack your stuff. "

" But why? "

" Ask your questions later. Please hurry. "

" Okay... "

She quickly packed their stuff together while Jai completed his remaining work there...

" Vennela.. Are you done or not. "

" I'm doing Bava.. I'm not a robot. "

" Move... "

He stuffed all the things in bag anyhow and closed it.

" What's wrong? Are you telling me? "

He took the bag and walked away to the car. He looked stressed out and his eyes turned red.

" Bava... Why are you creating suspense? I'm getting worried now. "

" Vennelaaa... "

" I'm sorry... "

" You'll get it once we reach... "
In an hour they reached their house which was crowded with people.

" Bava... What's going on there? "

" You want to know Vennela? She has committed suicide. Manasa is gone... "

" But... Why? "

" I don't know. let's go inside? "

They entered to find Manasa's body lying on floor decorated with sandalwood and flowers.
Jai took baby steps with moist eyes and sat beside her.

 He cried holding her hands

He cried holding her hands. Vennela went near him and tried to console him by rubbing his shoulders while Poorna eyed her scornfully.

" Because of this girl he left my sister? And now she left us. All because of this girl. "

Now it was time for Manasa's departure. All the men of the house left for the cremation.

" Bava, I'm sorry. I didn't knew. "

" Don't be... "

Manasa's aunt brought a glass of water for Jai but didn't even once looked at Vennela.

" Can I get one glass too? "

" Jar and glass is on the table. Take it by yourself. "

Jai once glared at her and then Vennela. She signalled him to stay quiet. Jai handed her the glass in his hand.

" No

" No... I'll take it. "

" Have it Veenu... It's okay we can share a glass being husband and wife. "

Jai once again looked back at that aunty who stood there to listen to their convo before ignoring them and leaving.

He didn't say anything because he thought everyone was depressed with Manasa's death.

----------------------------------

They arrived after completing the formalities for the day.

" Vennela... You stay here. I want to have some words with Manasa's uncle. "

" Okay. "

He went to him...

" I'm very sorry about Manasa... I don't know how and why this happened... "

" Oh Jai, you exactly know why it happened. "

" Sorry? "

" Don't you? She left for you and your wife. And you guys are here to trouble her spirit too? "

" I don't know what you're saying... "

" Jai... You know Manasa loved you. You played with her feelings and your wife shattered her dreams. "

" Don't bring my wife in all this mess. She never thought anything bad for anyone. "

" Really? But she did. With our daughter. Manasa died because she couldn't stay away from you. And you both are happy together. "

" You're arguing unnecessarily. "

" Yes we lost our daughter... Reason is your wife and we are arguing unnecessarily. "

" There's no point talking with you. "

" Yes... and from now there won't be any talks between us. And there will be no relation between us. You had taken efforts to lessen the feud no? Your wife destroyed. "

" Not my wife. You all are ruining it for no reason. "

He turned to take Vennela with him to leave.

" Veenu? "

He couldn't find her.

" Where's my wife? "

THANK YOU ♡