Confrontation

" What reason? Let me guess. You're pregnant. " he asked holding her shoulders.

She gave a hard smack on his chest.

" Your mind is always running in the same track. "

" That's the right track. What's the reason then? " he asked turning away and undoing his first to buttons.

" I'm scared of losing you. That's it. You had already left me before. " she replied as she pouted.

" I didn't leave you. I was just away from you for some time. " he said while folding his sleeves.

" That's the same thing. In both cases. I had to suffer separation. I can't take that anymore. "

" You don't trust me. Do you? " he turned to face her.

" No.. "

" Hawww... "

" You're a flirt. How can I trust you. "

" I flirted only with you. I swear. "

" Who knows. "

" Whatever. I thought you were going to give me a good news. "

" But you only told no? You're not ready for taking any responsibility right now? "

" I said... But if it happens I won't mind. "

" Why would you? " Vennela taunted rolling her eyes.

" Why won't I? "

" Stop arguing and help me get rid of my jewelries. "

" Who told you to wear them? "

" Why you don't like me in them? "

" You look beautiful all the time. But I like simplicity in you. That's what makes you different from others. " he said while opening her ear ring while she was busy opening her bangles.

" Awwww... Even I don't like wearing them. Amma forced me to. She told I'm married and I should wear them. "

He was done with her ear rings and gave a peck on her shoulder.

" Wear as many as you can. Ultimately I have to open them at night. It's just increasing my hard work. No problem. NO GAIN WITHOUT PAIN. "

She opened her hair clips and freed her curls. He moved them to other side and kissed her neck. He started undoing her safety pin.

" Ah... I can do that.. It's not that taxing. "

" No why should you when your husband is alive. What if it hurts your soft fingers. "

He didn't listen and opened it.

" What are you doing? "

" Helping you. "

" I was mad to take your help. Leave my Saree.. "

" No it's a barrier between us. I will remove everything that comes between us. "

He pulled it with a force and she landed on his chest. He picked her up holding her waist.

" Noooo... " Vennela cried.

" Yesssss... "

" No... "

" No? "

" Yes.. "

" Yayy.. Yes... "

" You fraud...leave me. "

_______________________

She was sleeping on his bare chest. Jai's eyes were wide open adoring his sleeping beauty. He pecked her forehead and caressed her hair when he noticed a scratch on his palm.

" Where did this came from. "

Next moment he noticed the amulet. It had pierced her skin as well.

" These mental women of this family. Don't know what stories they cook day and night. I won't let anything to hurt my wife. "

He removed the amulet and threw it away hugging her tight.

" Now no one can hurt my wife. "

_____________________________

At 2pm he woke up hearing someone bowling. He looked for Vennela and got anxious on not finding her. He followed the voice and noticed someone was sitting in a corner of the courtyard hugging her knees.

" Excuse me... "

And that someone looked up. He was devastated and horrified.

" Vennela? "

I'm really sorry to my readers for not being regular with any of my books. Here after I'll give my best to update daily.

And I know most of you are waiting for Playboy To Possessive Lover update. I'll update that tomorrow for sure.

Love you all..