Awkward

Jai was really upset with her behaviour that night. Hence he chose to go out and stay away from her till the awkwardness subsides.
He lit a a cigarette and started thinking about Vennela.

" I can see her behaving abnormal. First she's doesn't remember what she does at night. Then her aggressive behaviour. And today she got angry for no reason. And above all this she behaves completely different the next day as if nothing has happened. And all this are happening since the day she visited Manasa's house. They hurt her by blaming her for Manasa's death and then that Poorna... " he clenched his jaw.

" That guy raised his hand on her. Since that day she's disturbed and always asking about Manasa. She's disturbed   right now and I need to calm her down. "

___________________________

Next morning, Jai entered the house when he saw Vennela was serving breakfast for everyone.

" Where were you Jai? "

" Nowhere Nanna... Was just roaming around. "

" Vennela was searching for you. She was worried. "

Jai looked at her awkwardly and Vennela passed a faint smile when Jai moved his glance from her. She felt weird.

" Now why this idiot isn't looking at me? Have to talk. "

" Come Jai, have your breakfast. "

" No Nanna... I'm not feeling well. "

" Are you okay? "

" Yeah.. I just need some rest. "

He went to his room without looking at her even for once.

_____________________

He rested placing his head on his arm. Vennela entered with a plate.

" Have your breakfast. "

" I already said there I don't need then why did you bring it here? "

" Because I know you are angry on me for some reason. But I don't know why. "

" There's nothing like that. Sit. "

She sat near him keeping the plate aside.

" Now tell me. Why are you angry? "

" I'm not. Don't you know it's nearly impossible to stay angry on you? " he said caressing her cheek.

" But you are upset with me. That I can sense. Now don't deny that. I'm your wife. "

" No wifey. I'm not. Come here and answer my questions. "

She placed her head on his chest and he caressed her gently.

" You don't remember anything about last night? "

" No.. I don't know what's happening to me. I feel like something is wrong with me. "

" No.. Nothing is wrong with you. You're completely fine. "

" What happened last night? "

" Ummm... I bought you a new saree. "

" That I know... "

" You remember? Then you must have remembered that I helped you in changing your saree. " he asked winking.

She blushed a little.

" Hmmmm... I remember. "

" My goodness. You remember our romance? "

" What happened next? "

" Then we went for dinner. You must have got tired and slept as soon as you entered the house. And hence you don't remember anything. "

" That isn't convincing though. "

" Leave it Vennela. You're already troubling me a lot. Now feed me with your beautiful hands to compensate. "

She stuffed a morsel in his mouth.

" Hawww... I'm a trouble for you? "

" What else? Hence I have decided to take you on honeymoon to get all accounts clear there. "

" Honeymoon? Where? Which holy place are we going?  "

Jai nearly choked on his food and coughed. She tapped his back.

" Holy places? Who goes there for honeymoon? "

" Why? My bestie Priyanka you remember? Few months back she went there with husband and in laws. "

" Now who on earth goes on honeymoon with their family? "

" Why? What's wrong in that? "

" My silly wife. If family goes how will they romance? " he said rubbing his nose in her neck.
She went into deep thought.

" Now what are you thinking my baby? "

" I was thinking... How she returned pregnant from honeymoon if they didn't get time to romance as you said. "

He burst into laughter on that question.

" That's called talent. No worries. You'll understand how it happened when you return from honeymoon in the same condition as your bestie. "

" Take it easy. Naughty Bava... "

" You're too beautiful for that... "

" So where are we going? "

" Switzerland! "

Thanks For Reading... ♡
Sorry for mistakes... Love.