Wedding?

It was the day of wedding.

Jai and Vennela were sitting in separate places. They were being applied turmeric paste. Jai was getting teased by his friends while Vennela was already being all shy.

Soon Vennela left for the holy bath. Jai was about to leave when he heard a voice.

" Hey Jai, look your ex is here. "

Jai found Manasa and Poorna standing on the door. Jai turned to face his friend.

" Bro, you want me to get divorced  before marriage? "

" Vennela isn't here. So I can tease you now. "

" Please. "

He turned to Manasa and Poorna and welcomed them.

" I'm haply to see you arrived before marriage. I so needed you two by my side. You all gonna be from groom's side okay? "

" No Jai, I'll accompany Vennela only. " Manasa replied.

" Ohkaayy... Fine. "

After gossiping for few time, Jai too left for the holy bath. By the time Vennela was back. She was changed into a new Saree.

" Listen, just sit here quietly and don't go out of the house. Till marriage brides shouldn't go out post haldi. It will protect you from evil eyes. And don't go anywhere alone? "

" Amma..Not even in the washroom? "

Not even in the washroom? "

" Look at this girl. She's getting married today. No sign of shyness or seriousness. Still joking around. "

" Why should I be scared? I'm getting married to my love. "

" Shut up and do what I say. " her mother scolded before leaving.

" Hi Vennela "

" Ummm... I didn't recognise you. "

" How would you. You have never seen me. I'm Manasa. "

" Oh..Jai told me about you. Come sit. "

" So? Are you nervous? " Manasa asked.

" Why everyone asking me the same question? Me and Bava have known each other very well. And most importantly we do love each other. " she replied sportively.
" I see... "

Just then a kid, may be some relative's daughter came running towards Vennela's room. As usual, she gets excited seeing kids. She started playing with her.

" Manasa, you sit here I'll be back in few minutes. "

She went out of her room when she watched Jai coming back from his bath, his hair all wet. He looked at her and winked naughtily going unnoticed by others.

She blushed and left

She blushed and left. Just then she found the same kid in the cooking area. Vennela got scared she might touch any hot object. She ran to save the kid when she stumbled on her feet and fell down the stairs just outside the entrance. Everyone came running for her help and picked her up.

" Told you not to come out? When will this girl listen to me? "

" Amma, I didn't wanted to. That kid might have hurt herself. "

" Which kid? "

" There... "

She pointed at the same place where she spotted her last time. That kid was nowhere to be seen.

" Where's she? "

" Will you stop Veenu? Grow up. Today's your marriage. "

" I'm not lying. "

" Yeah right. Let's go inside now. "

She tried to walk when she felt pain in her feet. It was bleeding. 

" Look...Hurt herself in her marriage only. "

She was taken to her room.

" Give me the cotton re. "

She heard the sound of door getting closed with thud. She got scared and got up. It was Jai.

" Bava? You're here? What if anyone spots you here? What would they think? "

" What would they think? My wife got hurt and I have come to heal the pain. "

" What wife? We need to get married first? "

" We already got legally in the morning itself. Forgot? So I can come to see my wife. "

" No... till we get married ritually you are not allowed. "

" I am a business person and I believe in paperworks. So shut up and let me see. "

Vennela sat on the bed when he knelt down in front of her taking her feet and wiping it with cotton. She felt goosebumps as he dressed her wound. He kissed her toe giving her a tickling sensation.

" Thank You

" Thank You. Now leave. "

" This is how you treat your husband? I have to complain about it to Attaya. "

" Go... "

" Okay... Okay... "

Manasa was witnessing the incident from the window with her eyes full of tears. She wiped it and walked away.

Later in the mandap, Jai and Vennela both were in their marriage clothes exchanging glares at each other hiding from others while the priest was reciting the Slokas and all just when they heard a shout.

" Stop this marriage. "

THANKS YOU FOR SUPPORTING IN MY NEW ATTEMPT AND THANKS FOR SHOWING THE TRUST IN ME. LOVE YOU ALL. HOPE YOU LIKED IT.