Warning

" No...No...What am I thinking? I must be a fool to think like that. She's my wife Vennela... Yeaahhh... She has this habit of joking around. "

" What are you thinking Jai? "

" Nothing... It's just that... Nothing... You continue your food. "

" It's delicious. No? "

" Yes I know. But why are you calling me by name? "

" Then by whose name should I call you instead of calling you by yours? "

" No... You continue. It's ok. "

She held his hand.

" You know what Jai? I love you. "

" I love you too... My cutie.. "

He said as he squeezed her cheeks.

" Dance? "

" Huh? My wife is getting romantic now. "

He took her soft hands in his and took walked with her to the dance floor where a light  music was playing in the background and few couples were already dancing.

He wrapped his hands round her waist and she placed hers on his shoulders. They moved according to the beats looking into each other's eyes.

" You know what Vennela? I have never seen anyone more beautiful than you. Nothing can beat those alluring pair of eyes. How do you manage to look so pretty? "

Next he witnessed her facial  expressions changing. He expected her to blush but he could see an unknown rage in her eyes. There was frown visible on her face. She was literally scowling.

" Vennela? Is everything fine? Did I say anything wrong? "

He said rubbing his thumb on her cheek.

" No I'm fine... What were you saying? "

He shifted his gaze to the place where he was rubbing his thumb.

" I love my wife's soft cheeks. Feeling like kissing them right here and those lips "

He moved his thumb to her lips pressing the lower one. And the next moment she bit his thumb harshly.

" Shit... Naughty wifey. "

He pulled her into a hug.

" Let's go. " Jai said.

" Where? "

" Where we used to meet very often? "

They drove to a serene place where no one but only he his love and moonlight accompanied with peace were present.

They sat on the cliff edge, Vennela rested her head on his chest while he wrapped his left hand round shoulders.
" Remember our meetings here? You're the same naughty and bubbly girl you used to be before. "

" Hmmmm... "

" I love you Vennela. I really do... " he said as he kissed her forehead.

" Just stop uttering the same words dammit. " she spoke as she withdrew from the hug.

" Vennela? Are you okay? "

" Vennela...Vennela... I'm fed up okay. "

" Sorry? "

She turned and walked out of the place while Jai stood there numb for few minutes. He couldn't figure out what exactly happened to her. Soon he realised it had been long since she left. He started searching her in the nearby places.

It was long since she left. He searched like a maniac. Being exhausted he decided to go home and inform everyone about it.

As he drove his way to his home he found Vennela sitting calmly on the sofa watching tv munching her snacks.

" Vennela? What kind of behaviour is this? "

" What? "

" Why did you leave the place without informing me? You know how much tensed I was? I was searching for you there. "

" No one asked you to.. Stop loving your wife this much that it drifts her away from you. May be somewhere that she can never come back to you. "

She walked to her room saying this while he stood their deciphering her words.

THANK YOU ♡