Damn Remedies

" Now who's disturbing us at this time? " Jai asked with an annoyed face.

" I'll go and check. " Vennela said.

She opened to find her mother standing on door.

" Amma... "

" Veenu, come with me. We need to talk. "

She went with her mother to her room.

" Amma. Will you tell me now? What is it? "

"Ummmm... Pandit ji asked me to keep Shiva Puja in coming days. "

" So? Keep it. Why are you asking me? "

" I'm not asking you. He told me you and Jai...Ummmm... "

" What? "

" You and Jai sleep in different places. "

" Huhh? "

" Yes. Till the Puja. You both have to maintain distance. It's for Jai's health only. Don't risk it. "

" Okay Amma.. As you say. "

She entered her room and took the cushion and blanket with her.

" Where are you going? "

" I can't sleep with you? "

" Why? "

" Amma asked me. Till 10 days we can't. "

" That stupidity isn't over yet? Listen I'm not believing it. "

" I do and I can't take risk with your life. So don't force me okay. "

He got up and went behind Vennela who was busy taking out the nightwear from the wardrobe. He slid his hands on her belly and gently nuzzled her hair. She closed her eyes tight.

" Are you sure? "

" Hmmmmm.... "

He moved her hair to other side of the neck and kissed on the bare side.

" Now? "

" Bava, I'm adamant. "

" Me too. "

He turned her and pinned to the almirah and started kissing her face. She pushed him gently and ran to the washroom.

" Bangaram... Till how long you going to stay in the washroom? "

" Till you don't go and sleep quietly and stop troubling me. "

" You're troubling me. "

" Not at all... "

" Okay. You win...I'm going to sleep. Happy? "

He went to the side of the bed and slept on the floor. She came after some time to find him sleeping soundly on the floor.

" What is this bava? Why are you sleeping on floor? You're not habituated. "

He didnt reply and turned to the other side. She chuckled and covered him with a blanket ruffling his hair. She went to the other side of the bed and slept on floor. She glanced at him from beneath the bed before going to sleep.

In the morning, Vennela opened her eyes to find herself on bed.

She searched for him in the room. On not finding, she went to washroom and took the shower. Came out and put the vermillion on her hair partition and admired her reflection in the mirror.

True, that red powder adds to the beauty of a woman and she tends look even more pretty than she did in her bachelorhood.

Jai entered the room.

" Bava? "

She ran and hug him.

" Are you inviting me to? Have you changed your mind. " asked Jai naughtily.

" Shut up. "

He rubbed her back.

" Then what's the intention behind this love? "

" What was the intention behind placing me on bed silently? "

" Me? When? "

" Didn't you? So how did I ended up on bed last night? "

" Seriously. I don't know. When I left the room you were on floor only. "

Vennela got tensed.

Jai pulled her by waist.

" It's quite easy to fool my wife. If I won't carry you to bed than who else would? A Vampire? "

She smacked him on chest.

" Not even ghosts are allowed to touch my wife. Understand? If they do so they better prepare to face me. "

------------------------------------------

" Manasa, why are you quite? At least talk to me? Believe me. I will get you a better guy than Jai. Don't cry for him. "

" There's nothing better than the best. "

She fell in his arms and continued sobbing.

" Please Poorna, I can't imagine my life without him. Please do something. Why did he chose that illiterate good for nothing woman over me? "

" Fine, Vennela is the problem right? "

" Yes. "

" I'll finish her. "

Thank You ♡