Attack

" Vennela? What are doing there? Come with me... "

" No... "

She looked at him with red shot eyes... Jai felt strange...

" Why are you so angry ha? Because of Sanaya? Vennela now it is going to far.. come "

He lifted her up in his arms... Vennela was being silent and expressionless while at the same time anger was visible on her face...

He gently placed her on bed and started rubbing his face on her chest after climbing on her...

" My bangaram... My baby... My shona... My kuchu muchu... Love you like anything... "

Vennela gently stroked his hair while expressionlessly looking at the ceiling... Jai slept in that position only...

Next morning... When she woke up... Jai was not there...

" Bava... where are you? Ah my head.."

She searched the whole place but didnt find him... she thought to take shower first then look for him...

It was when she opened her blouse she noticed she wasnt wearing the amulet...

" Oh my god... Where is the amulet? What happened last night?? "

She looked at her saree which was having mud stains... she got scared and quicly took shower and came out wearing a night wear... It was Jai standing at the door gazing at her angrily...

" Bava? "

She got shocked when when Jai slapped her..

" Bava? What happened? "

" Just stop your drama of being innocent.. I never thought you will act this cheap. "

" But what have I done? "

" You asking me? Where were you last night? "

" with you only... "

" stop telling lies..."

Vennela was already in tears...

" I am not... why are you behaving like this? What have I done? "

" You want to hear it from me? You tried to kill Sanaya last night.. "

" Bava? "

" Yes... This much insecure you were? Till yesterday it was fine... But you crossed your limits... "

" please trust me I have not done anything... "

" Right... then where is ur bangle? Last night it was with you... How is it with Sanaya now? "

" I really dont know anything "

" Dont try to act innocent... Because of you that girl is severely injured... She could have died you stupid women... Get a life... "

Now Vennela was crying profusely...

" Please dont say like that... I cant take this anger from you... "

" Listen... This is your first and last mistake of this kind... further if u repeat then you will have it from me... I will not see your face ever... "

THANKS FOR READING 😘😘😘