Moonlight Kiss

" Leave na... "

" No... "

" Please... "

" First a kiss... "

" Then you'll ask for another one. Let's leave they must be waiting for us. "

" How smart. Now that you know it better don't waste your time. They must be waiting for us. "

She quickly gave a peck on his cheek.

" What was that? "

" That you asked for. "

" Not there. "

" Then? "

" You know it better. "

" Not here. In our room. "

" Come on. In room everyone does. We'll get a different feeling under this moonlight. "

" Hmmmm... "

She closed her eyes in approval to which he proceeded to her lips. He sucked her lower and inserted his tongue inside her mouth. He continued devouring her lips while she moved her hand on his hair. The moon and the stars witnessed the romantic moment they shared.

-----------------------------------

They reached home and Jai lied that they completed the task successfully. Vennela was little nervous. She didn't know whether she should support him or not. Her heart wasn't willing but she couldn't prove him wrong in front of everyone.

In their room...

" Bava... Should I be honest? "

" What happened? "

" I'm not getting good vibes? "

" What? "

" I don't know but something isn't going right. First I failed to complete the task and above that Manasa's death. Reason me. "

" Not you at least. Why are you blaming yourself? "

" I'm not blaming. But it can't be denied. I'm the reason. I am feeling guilty. "

" Now don't annoy me Veenu. "

" Bava... " she said as she walked towards him.

" Hmmmm? "

She embraced him.

" I'm scared after seeing Manasa's body. I'm feeling what if her ghost haunts me. "

Jai smiled naughtily and pulled her in a closer.

" That's a serious thing Veenu. Just be with me. Even I'm scared. Ghosts trouble innocent and bubbly girls more. They feast on them and
.. "

" Bavaaaaa.... "

She hugged her more tightly. He roamed his hands on her back. The next moment he started opening the hooks of her blouse. Vennela become alert.

" What are you doing? "

" You know that? "

She pushed him slightly.

" Not now... "

" Don't go away. The ghost will haunt you. "

She walked closer to him in fear.

" Listen don't try to scare me. I know your tricks. " she said timidly.

" Is it? Then don't waste time

" Is it? Then don't waste time. "

He pulled her by waist and started kissing her face

He pulled her by waist and started kissing her face. Vennela neither responded nor did she struggle. He kissed her neck and earlobes. Soon they landed on the bed. He removed her Saree and opened his shirt. He kissed her lips passionately and opened her hair. She was going with the flow when she realised what they're doing.

" No..Please stop. "

Jai ignored and continued kissing her.

" Bava please... "

She pushed him lil hard that she didn't mean to.

" Will you force me now? "

Jai got hurt by her action and words.

" No... I'm sorry. "

He took his shirt and wore it. Vennela realised her words.

" Bava... I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. "

" No I'm sorry. Sorry for forcing you. I'll better take a leave. "

He started to leave. Vennela followed him adjusting her Saree and tried to stop him. But in vain. "

------------------------------

It was 2am and Vennela was still awake. It was raining and thundering outside. She was wondering in her room when the lights went off. She started to search for the candle in the drawer and took the matchstick to light it. After she strike the stick against the matchbox she lit the candle. But it blew out due to the wind running. She went to close the windows first. Just then she heard some sound behind her. She immediately turned to see someone in white hazing away. She couldn't see that thing properly. She felt like someone crossed the door of her room.

" Amma, is that you? Who's there? "

She didn't get any response. She turned and bumped on someone losing her balance to fall.

Vennela started panicking. She felt something isn't normal here and found it better to leave from there just when she felt a hold on her feet.

" Who's this? Is someone playing pranks on me? Get off... Ahhh... It's hurting now. "

She felt a tug and the next moment she found herself being dragged on the floor. She was in sweats and heart was thumping fast now.

THANK YOU ♡