Her First Night

Movie was still half left and playing on. Vennela was caged in Jai's arms beneath him and his lips were trailing a series of kisses across her cheek. He looked up at her once who had closed her eyes tight.

" So madam? Are you going to make your husband take all the efforts for night? You aren't going to do anything? "

" What? "

" Give me a kiss. Come on! "

" No.. "

" Blushing Blushing? Why suddenly? "

He rubbed his nose on her cheek and intertwined his fingers with hers.

" Vennela... I'm gonna eat my coy baby tonight. " he whispered as he pinned her hand near her head.

" You're scaring me... "

" Am I? What about the time when you pounced on me? "

" I never did so... "

" Hmmm... Yeahh...You didn't... I did... I'll show you how. "

He started kissing crook of her neck digging his face in her neck while sliding the shirt down her shoulder. He slided down her bra strap while showering kisses there. Vennela was already relishing the moment. Even though their bodies met already this was the first time she was feeling every moment.

" Bavaaa... " she moaned.

He opened first two buttons of her shirt and immersed his face in her bosom. She tightened the hold on his hands and curved her back.

He kept rubbing her feet with his while she curled her toes. Leaving trail of kisses on her upper part he undid the remaining buttons of her shirt exposing her perfect fleshy curves to him. He pressed his face against her tummy holding her waistline tight he nuzzled there giving her a tickling sensation.

He kissed her feet and bare part of legs and came on her to face her.

" Are you okay? "

" I don't know...But I want to go with the flow. "

He pressed his lips against hers. They broke after minutes of passionate kissing.
" My Bangaram has learned kissing. "

He kissed her forehead and again asked for her approval to which she nodded. He removed her remaining clothes and entered her finally claiming her in her conscious state of mind.

He covered themselves with the duvet and lowered the AC temperature.

" I love you Bava... You have completed me today. "

" No Bangaram I had already done that. Didn't I? "

" This time I'll remember our first night. "

She hugged him and slept on his chest.

Jai was confused and shocked at the same time.

" First night? " the only question that struck his mind that moment.

Thank You ♡

Sorry for small update...