chapter 7

Nobodies pov

Adam and Theo continue discussing the project before the bell jingle and a lot of noise is heard.

They look at the door and see Jake and his buddies but also Clary Adams girlfriend hanging off his arm.

Theo quickly turns and pulls his hood up to hide his hair since he's the only one in his town with colored hair.

Adam just stares at Clary with hard eyes when she kisses Jake's cheek saying.

"Can we leave Now, I have to meet up with Adam in 3 hours and i have to make myself look good."

"When are you gonna break up with him, I mean your dating me also and I know I give you a better time then he does" Jake says kissing her but a crash can be heard.

On the floor is a now broken glass coffee cup and Adam grabbing his stuff and leaving.

Clary sees him and his angry eyes and detaches herself from Jake and rubs after him in her six inch heals yelling

"Baby wait!"

Jake watches the two before scanning his eyes over the crowd before smirking when he sees Theo.

It didn't end well.

Theo pov
Hour later.

I limp home in pain after Jake's beatings

He delivered a couple pushes to my chest and sides but one got me in the lips making it bleed and swell.

While walking I see my house come in sight making me want to turn and run.

I've always hates my home ever since mother died.

I get to the steps on my house and I grab my keys with shaky hands before opening the door

The outside may look good but inside...

It's smell is terrible maybe because of the beer bottles that are lying around that has to be clean up later.

"Theo!"

I look and see a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes sitting at the table.

"Welcome home!"