chapter 21

Theo pov

We get home and me and Lily put the grocery away while dad watches tv.

"Theo." I hear my name being said sternly.

I look at Lily and say quietly "go up to your room and don't come out till I tell you to, ok?"

She nods and leaves and I go to my dad while he sits on the couch with his feet on the coffee table.

"So you met Tessa?"

I tilt my head in confusion and I say "I don't know of any Tessa's."

"The women that was here last night."

"Oh ya, what of her?"

"Do you think it's fun humiliating me." He looks at me with hard brown eyes making my shiidkers tense and the hand behind my back gripping my wrist tighter.

"Humiliating? How did I humiliate you?"

He stands up and I try my best not to step back.

"Telling her that you already gadurated college and has a better job than i!" Before I could stop it in punched in the cheek making me fall to the ground.

I let out a gasp when I feel a kick to my stomach making me curl up

"Making her ask about my job working with tv's when your the one with a better job!!"

He grab my arm and lays it on the ground and stomps on my hand making tears pull in my eyes.

"You are worthless! A sinner! A fag, a nobody! You aren't even my son!"

He kicks my face and I feel blood pool down my nose before he stops and says "clean up this mess." He steps over me and walks to his room while I'm laying on the floor cradling my now maybe broken hand.

He knows how to hurt me. He knows i play piano and he hates It.

Because of mother he hates me...

I didn't mean to kill her...