chapter 12

Nobodies pov

Before Theo could talk again he feels him self off the seat and his back meeting the cold ground knocking the wind out of him.

Adam sits on his chest with his hands fisfing his shirt yelling

"Don't be selfish!! Taking your life is giving up on life! Thijnk about the peaopl that care for you! Your sister will be alone! I care about you!"

Theo gasps starring at Adam who now has tears going down his cheeks and falling on theos cheeks also.

"I care about you so much now it hurts. It pains me to see what your going though"

Theo being the little shit he is just smirks and says

"You haven't even seen half if my life I go through."

Theo feels a hand on the back if his neck and he's pulled up so he's face to face with Adam who is starring at him with cold eyes.

"Then tell what you go through. Show it to me to make me understand, but know I'm not letting you leave this world at least not yet. When your ready and happy and old then you can go but not without me your not."

With that Adam places his lips gently on Theo's lips making the smaller not gasp.

Theo grabs onto Adams shirt to keep him up while Adam continues to kiss the Theo's soft lips.

The world has stopped for the both of them, they don't hear the slight breeze or the birds chirping it's just those two in their own little world.

Adam pulls away to see Theo's face covered in a blush with slight planting making Adam smile.

What a beautiful sight to see Adam thinks looking at the shy boy who is now laying back on the ground and covering his lips gently with his hand

"That was my first kiss..." Theo says quietly to himself looking straight at Adam who Is smiling at him in a loving way

"Your mine now Theo. And I will protect you from the evil that reigns your life."