chapter 11

Nobodies pov

The next day at school Theo stayed away from Adam.

Adam tried to apologise and talk about what happened but Theo kept leaving not even looking at him.

Even when Adam went to the room with the piano during second period theo wasn't there. 

It's lunch and Adam is still looking for Theo and has chase here joining him.

While walking through the halls they hear the piano playing

"Found him" Adam says and they go to the room and open the door quietly and see Theo there playing the piano.

"Yes amazing but isn't that supposed to be a duet?" Chase asks Adam in a whisper.

Adam nods while looking at Theo and saying " Yes it is." They also notice that his hat is off and places on the top of the grand piano along with his glasses.

"Is he crying?" Chase asks and Adam nods noticing the tears going down Theo's face and the marks on his wrist since his sleeves are pulled up 

"I'll leave you with him" chase says and leaves before Adam goes in room and closes and locks the door

Theo finishes and he lets out a noise mixed with a sob and a choke.

Adam not being able to handle it walks behind Theo and hugs him tightly making the smaller gasp

"Adam!" Theo yells but Adam. Hugs him tighter burrowing his face in his neck.

Theo moves quickly to pill down his sleeves but Adam restricts his arms

"Why do you do this to youself."

"You know why it's the typical quiet guy that's bullied by the jocks. I'm surprised to you havent hit at me yet everyone has."

Adam growls and says "i would never, you need to stop this."

"Why, what's keeping me from not."theo says in a salty maner but he continues talking

"My life is complete shit, the only thing that is keeping me going is my mother wish and my little sister. Without them I would have died back in 4th grade."