chapter 9

Theo pov

When we get home luckily dad isn't home so I can make good for him

"I'll clean up and you cook ok?" Lily says and I nod and we rush to get everything done.

Lily cleans everything but when food is almost done the door slams open

"My food better be done!"

I tense and rush to quickly finish but he walks in and see me putting the spaghetti in a bowl.

The man with brown hair and hazel eyes glares at me.

"Its finish..." I mumble and he comes towards me and before I know what's happening he back hands me making my glasses fall off but I stay in my place.

"Yes it is but I had a bad day and your my punching bag" he grabs his food and says "go to bed you runt."

I see Lily hiding by the stairs when father goes to the living room and sits down before eating and watching tv

I pick my glasses off the floor and luckily their not broken.

I grab my stuff and go up stairs with Lily following me. We get to my room, surprisingly it isn't bad. It has all I need a bed,books and clothes.

Mine and lilys room are right by each other and our bathrooms are connected.

I put my stuff on my bed and go to the bathroom and look at my cheek seeing a bruise forming on my pale skin.

I look and see Lily frowning at me making me sad. I grab her and out her on the counter and hug her tightly and she does the same to me burying her face in my neck when I hear little sniffles.

"Shh Lily I'm fine." I say sooththingly brushing her hair with my fingers

"No you did nothing wrong and he still hit you!"

I pull her away from me and say "be quiet or he'll hear you. You know I'm fine and I'll heal. I'm taking a shower and going to bed. You sh9ukd to since you have a test in math Tommorrow"

She nods sadly and I kiss her forehead before she leaves for her home and I lock both doors and start the shower to a burning heat.

I take off my shirt showing all my bruises and the scars that leark on my wrists.