chapter 14

Nobodies pov

Adam takes Theo to the cafe and they chat and hang out for a while but it's time for Theo to leave.

"Do you need a ride home?" Adam asks Theo making said boy shake his head

"I'm good"

Adam looks unsure but nods and leaves the cafe in his car and Theo walks home

Theo pov

"I don't need my dad to see him. Or anyone at that."

Theo gets home and like usual his dad isn't home. He unlocks the door and goes inside and remembers that it's Friday so Lily is at a friends house.

I look and see no sticky note on the fridge but I clean everything up and get lilys chores done.

If she doesn't get them done she'll get hit and I can't have that

Everything is order before I go to my room and put on my light blue button up shirt and some black skinny jeans

I grab two sleeve bands to hide my wrists because people can't know what happens in my life.

I star walking to work with my headphones in and I silently start to sing bang bang bang by big bang

After 5 minutes I see the vet clinic at which I work at.

I walk in and a giant black German Shepard runs to me making me bend down and smile.

"Hey bolt! Who's a good boy? Why are you out though."

"That was me!" I hear and I see my FRIEND Alexander or Alex for short

Alex is like me depressed and lonely but he still smiles the brightest I've ever seen.

We go to the same school and he has friends but I have him leave me alone so he doesn't get bullied.

He comes to me and hugs me tightly making me pat his head.

Alex like me is also short were the same height but I'm 2 centimeters taller than him.

Me and Alex are both the vet surgeons here since we both love animals.

And they love us too.

Alex has a pet wolf. I'm not lying at all im really not.