chapter 24

Theo pov

It's now Monday and I'm walking to school.

I was able to hide the bruise on my face using some of Alex's makeup

But my hand and wrist wrapped in medical tape.

The story of how I got it was that if got dropped and landed on my wrist hard spraining it.

I can't tell people that my father did it so that's my cover story

Oh and I also dyed my hair a blondish color that's almost white

I get to school and some people are there. Suprisngly when I go up the stairs im,not tripped and when I walk through the halls nobody laughs and points at me.

That's weird.

I get to the piano room and put my bag down and I sit at the piano and place my hand at the keys.

My Palm hurts but I can play a song that doesn't require that much music.

It sucks because it's my dominate hand

The notes feel jagged under my hand when I'm pressing the keys

I feel arms weao themselves around my waist and a chin on my head making me freeze.

"Relax it's just me." Someone whispers in my ear that I now know is Adam.

"What happened to your hand?" He asks grabbing it gently making me slightly hiss

"I sprained it"

"Then why are you playing."

"It helps me calm down."

He sighs behind me and moves me before I'm in bus lap with his chin now on my shoulder making me even more flushed.

"What days do you work?"

"Monday through Friday then I have Saturday and Sunday off."

The bell rings and we leave for our first period together.

While walking I was surprised to feel a giant hand intertwine with my tiny one

I blush and see Adam holding it with a smile.

I feel people's eyes on us but nobody is talking and I wonder why.