chapter 10

Adam pov

I feel bad for leaving Theo at the cafe but I was to pissed off at Clary to think straight.

I lay in my bed starring st the ceiling in complete silence

Today was going good with talking to Clary before I found out she was cheating on me but I've always known I just never thought about it.

Something clicks in my head and I sit up straight.

Theo was left alone with Jake and his buddies when he left.

"Fuck!!" I yell and pull at my hair tightly. Oh god what happened to him, did they see him.

I need to find out now.

I get out of bed the king on warm clothes and getting my shoes and phone before leaving.

Me and Theo live in the same neighborhood actually he's at the end of the block by the old red bridge in the Forrest.

I quickly leave my house and start jogging to his house and within 30 seconds his house comes into view.

When I'm close I start to fast walk there and I see all the lights off except the one in the 2 story.

I jump side by side on my feet deciding whether or not to see if he's ok.

Damnit.

I see a balcony with a rope hanging from it. That's weird why is there a latter.

The thought leaves my head when I start climbing it. When I get tithe top and climb over I open the doors and see a room.

It's walls are a dark shade of blue with a lot of books lying around. The room is very clean with the bed made.

This is Theo's room.

On the bed table is a pair of glasses and their are clothes laid on the bed.

I look around the room again and he isn't here. But the shower is running.

I flush red and go to turn around and leave but the door opens and I'm frozen in my spot.

In front of me is Theo with a towel around his waist and another tiny one drying his hair.

He looks up and freezes also in fear.

I look over his pale skin and see a bunch of bruises and on his face is a swollen lip and a bruise on his cheek.

Before he could say anything I turn around and start climbing down the balcony and when I go to run away I yell

"I'm sorry!!"