Do you think I'm rude?

I'm just asking.

Like lately, my patience with friends of mine having negative thoughts has ran out. I try to help, but they refuse it.

I'm honestly pretty irritated.

I was gonna post a conversation I had with this person that has 'depression' but they deleted it.

They are so ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I tried to be nice and friendly, and gave them a chance to be friends cuz maybe I was just being a little judgey based on their other conversations and actions.

And that's already a lot from me considering they made me worry about them months ago when they pretended to commit suicide in their old account.

Anyway, I'm just gonna try remembering.

So I had said somewhere along the lines, "hey, I'm glad to hear you're fine now. It's great!"

But then they replied "I'll never be fine."

So then me, tired of everyone's bullshit, said "Yeah that's right. You'll never be fine if you keep up that negative attitude. Maybe instead of saying that to yourself, you could try being more positive and try to do something to fix your problems."

Then things got a bit tense.

"I do try" they told me.

"I don't think saying you'll never be happy is trying" I argued.

"No offense, but you're stupid" they so immaturely insulted.

"I don't think it's stupid to speak facts, quite the opposite actually. But like I said, instead of wasting time like this you could go fix your problems. I used to be depressed too, bit because I actually tried, I'm not anymore and feel way better and happier." I said

"But you are you and you are different from me"

"This is not about personality. It's about trying. :v"

"I AM TRYING DAMMIT. Just leave me alone..."

"Alright. I tried helping you but if you're so insistent on being the one to cause your own little depression crap be my guest."

And that was all I remember. There was a lot more comments but I forgot those.

Do you think I'm a rude person?