Here's my sketch for those of you who have asked + school talk

A lot of people were asking me so I decided to make a chapter about it.

There's my sketch.

(And if for some reason you can't see the screenshot the name is Queen_Blue)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello friends! Sorry for the inactivity, guess what? I started school on Tuesday. Whoo!

I'm a freshman :D

This year has definitely had a great start.

I am making new friends so quickly and I'm losing the shyness in me. It's great not being socially awkward like the 98% of the Wattpad introverted users here. (Please don't be offended by last sentence)

And my girlfriend and I have been happy with one another. I can't stop kicking my feet from the radiating joy in my heart.

She's just so.... ahhhHaHhHH

HOW MUCH PERFECTION AND CUTENESS CAN A LIVING HUMAN HAVE??!!! AHHHH!!

ahem, sorry about that.

Anyway, I've noticed with my boost of confidence and energy I feel like I'm starting to act like me.

I feel happy. Like, truly happy. Sure I have problems, but I'm happy.

I'm pretty sure, that depression I had is long gone.

I'm still surprised I didn't get lost in the humongous high school. I found all my classes and got there on time. I'm actually getting a hang of them.

I also like my classes, teachers, and friends. Sure it's sad I'mma have to get used to not seeing the people I hung out with in middle school, but that's the part of growing and I'm fine with it.

I can always make more friends. :))

I made a senior friend and got in trouble for talking already XD

That's how much we bonded haha

I also made friends with this blonde girl, this girl named Daisy, and this group of girls I forgot the names of except one.

It was awesome.

I talked to them yesterday.

I got there in class and literally saw no one I knew.

I was like "fuck" XD

But I sat in an empty seat next to two girls and just smiled at them. I did ask though if the seat is taken, they told me I could sit there.

For the first minute it was pretty awkward. I don't think the girls I sat with even knew each other, so we were all strangers, making the situation worse. I sat there and thought "do i really want to have a bad experience in this class by not making any friends and always coming to sit here in awkwardness?"

So you know what I did? I liberated my extroverted side to my personality.

"Hello nice to meet you, my name is Amber and I hope we can become really good friends" I shook her hand.

Then, almost if I had ignited a fire of friendship, things began to blossom and we began talking.

By the end of the class, those two girls felt like I had known them for longer than a year.

It was great.

This year is gonna be amazing.