Dear Challenge

So I decided to do this while I assume you guys wait for all the art I have said I'd publish some time. I swear I'll get my shit done someday but I have been so busy with my family and relationship. Anyway, here ya go.

Dear ex, you'll always have a place in my heart

Dear ex, you'll always have a place in my heart. You are someone I'll never forget and I will always cherish our moments together. It saddens me to remember how little time we were together, and the reason things had to end between us, but you know what? I'm pushing through just like you asked of me! I found a new love, and I have learnt to keep moving forward always. There's a quote somewhere along the lines that says: "Don't think about what you didn't get to do, think about what you did do." I dedicate it to the two of us. Love you, and I know I don't have to apologize, but I'm sorry I fell in love too quickly.

Dear self, you are a fucking bastard. You suck in so many ways but you know what? You're hella lucky to get all the people you have nowadays. You literally have a follower for every day of the year, and you have a great boyfriend as far as you know. You have a house, you have food, and even if you had a rough childhood you still managed to get past it without deciding to pull the trigger. Sure you may be stressed, sure you may still feel alone/lost at times, but try to think of the good things you have like you've been this last year. You've really gotten better emotionally wise. Also, school is coming up, and I'm sure you won't listen, but don't push your own standards at an unrealistic point.

Dear Mom, I love you, but sometimes I wish you'd just leave me alone. I get you do things with good intentions, but sometimes you are so misunderstanding. You react to things so badly that you and I have reached a point in which we distance ourselves and lost some trust. You think I'm like my sister, but I don't get why? I'm not her! I'm Amber. I'm me. I'm not her. Why can't you understand that?

Dear Dad, I kinda wish you could spend more time with my siblings and I. You're always busy at work and stuff, you know. Even if you did break my heart when I realized you were a little unaccepting to my sexuality, I do appreciate you were calm and tried to apologize to me for not being able to like that. I respect you for that. Love ya! Also, I'm glad nothing ever changed between the two of us.

Dear crush, I am sorry but you don't exist. I am not a cheater; I'm loyal and I ain't single.

Dear school, you aren't really that bad. It all depends on how good teachers are and how the students themselves are. Don't listen to the lazy ass, incomprehensive, edgy ass motherfucking teens that whine all day saying: "oh school sucks!" They're just young and don't seem to understand the equation of: education + student = a life.

Dear siblings, you all stress me. You make me salty as fuck. You make me saltier than salt, and you're all such pain in the ass. I still love y'all though, and I would do anything for all of you. You're all so precious to me.

Dear past me, get your depressed ass back on your feet, drop the knife, and face life. Sure it's hard, but stop being a dumbass and stop making it worse by telling yourself you're not worth it because people love you. It's not your fault life was so shitty on you. Things will get better soon, don't worry.

Dear first love, you know, I'm glad I haven't had the experience of breaking up with someone because we hurt each other or something like that. I'm happy you were my first love. You're so sweet and you're such a gentleman, I bet you and I would still be together hadn't the distance do us apart. I'm happy and proud to still be your friend, and I'm glad we'll see each other in highschool again after two years of being separated because of school.

Dear future me, keep improving your art! Start commissions! Make animations! But don't stress yourself too much.

Dear best friend, I will find you someday.

Dear future child, I hope you're happy I adopted you, and I hope you enjoy your new home. I want to be someone you trust, and someone you care for. I want to be a good mom, and forgive me if I ever do something stupid that harms you. I will never hit you, and I will never make you stress yourself. I'll always be at your side and will help you out when you think you're messing up your life. I will love you as if you were my own child.

Dear person I hate, you can rot in poverty, far away in your country for all I care. What you did can't be forgiven. I'm happy you won't be coming back.

Dear person I love, my readers, my friends, my family, and my boyfriend, I love you all so much. ❤

Dear ex best friend, I not gonna lie I felt jealous/hurt when you started hanging out with our other friend. You and I have known each other for a decade, and sad it is to say our ways have parted with you moving out of school district. I miss you, and I wish I could see you more often. Love ya forever.

Dear people who hate me, look, if you hate me, don't be a dumbass and don't go making a troll account just to hate on me. Come on, you're better than that. If you don't like me just leave and mute me or something. I'm not gonna be hurt or beg for your friendship.

Dear boyfriend, I love you so fucking much. I know we completely jumped over the first steps of having a relationship, but I don't regret nothing. You make me feel loved and safe, you make me laugh, and you make me feel lively. I love exploring the unknown with you, and I love taking risks with you. You have a charm I've never seen, and I'm not gonna lose you. I wanna get to know you better, and I want you to trust me and be happy. I can't wait to see you again. I wanna cuddle with you and I wanna hug you so many times. I love you. ❤😘😊