I Feel a Little Offended

Yes. Offended.

It's been a long time since I've felt that way.

And it is not because of anyone here in Wattpad, but because of two of my real life friends.

I'm not sure if I still want to be their friends after today, but I also don't wanna end our friendship.

So one of the two who offended me is very religious. She even wears a skirt and no make up at all.

I had playfully asked her, "What would you do if one of your future kids is gay or trans?"

"I would kill myself" she said.

The first time she said that, I was honestly shocked, so I basically asked if she was serious.

She was.

Then my other friend also chimed in and said if she had a kid she'd would not let them be gay of anything involved with the LGBT community.

What gets me is that they literally said it like nothing, and they do know I'm gay.

Then just out of curiosity, and not that I believe in it whatsoever, I asked my friend "If you were to say to where I would go between heaven and hell, where do you think I'd go to?"

Both said hell.

It's not that I believe in it.

But it makes me sad.

It's like an insult to me. It's almost like saying, "to my eyes, you're a bad person."

Hmm.... even after me throughout the years looking out for them and helping them in their toughest moments, they do me like this.

Look, I know I can't change their views, they were literally raised into their religion, but kinda should know better.

I've never insulted them about them being Christian, so why would they insult me like that??

Should I still be their friend?

I mean, they're obviously okay with my personality, and we even enjoy being with one another, but they don't accept a part of me.

Ah idk. I have homework to do.

I just wasted my time.