Dear Wither

Wither_Rose_Black

Wither_Rose_Black

Dear Wither,

You were always my first motivation. Everything I've done here in Wattpad leads down to you. Without you I would not even be here. Without you, I would have never created my own art book, met some special people, or even been freed from depression. You met me at a time in which I felt alone and worthless. I felt like I was always gonna be under people's shadows, but then you came and changed my world, everything I had ever known. You made me realize that I wasn't alone, that I could be myself without being judged, and more importantly, that it was worth living. Wither, can you believe that all that happened in April of 2017?  That it was your comment that started a chain of replies that united us to be so close to one another? I know we've only known each other for like a year and 5 months, but it feels like way longer. You literally feel like you've been someone I grew up with for years. Girl i fucking love you. I'm so glad I met you. I have no idea who I'd be right now without you. I don't know what to say honestly, words can't describe how much you mean to me. I literally just got so emotional I'm crying. There's so many things I wanna do. I don't wanna sound like a creep but meeting you someday in real life is something in my bucket list. You'll always have a special place in my heart, and I will never forget you. You were my first Wattpad friend.

With love,
Blue

_______________

Base of the dts