Not art but still kinda important

Why is this important? Well... i have come to the conclusion that i have a crush on someone. More to a surprise, a guy. 

But truly the main reason i made this chapter was to ask for advice, or opinions about the things i am doing.

I know, i am moving too ahead of Red's death, i know it probably is too early for me to have another relationship like "wow, amber. enjoy the single life.", and i know i am making myself look like a desperate whore in need of distraction. 

Hear me out though, he makes me feel protected, and he makes me smile. I want to give him a chance because i know he won't try to hurt me. I know he is the type of guy that will always try to make you smile and will make you laugh with his humor. 

His long blond hair, and his piercing blue eyes are starting to get a hold of my thoughts and i don't know how this even happened. 

I fall too quickly. i fall for people too quickly, that is one of my flaws. I am always so positive when it comes to love, and i always fall for it like a moth to the light. 

He makes me get the butterflies in my stomach, but in a way i feel guilty. It's been a little over a month now since i actually broke with red, and a week less since she passed away. 

i feel like it is too quick but stopping myself from being with the guy would make me feel sad. what do you guys think?