Oh Boi

*knock knock*

Me: (opens door)

Stress: Guess what?

Me: Get out. Don't even— don't even talk to me. I've had enough of your bullshit every day.

Stress: I got new lessons on how to annoy and torment the fuck out of people! Now— (enters room) Thank you for letting me stay. I missed making you suffer with this intensity.

Me: AHHHHH

___________

So yeah. I'm stressed again— though I've always have been. The thing is that I'm back to the point in which I'm an emotional wreck.

This week— (dumps memories of the week to the garbage) Trash.

Ughhh..... This week blows. I've only had bad days, I had a ton of homework, a ton of chores to work on until midnight for two days in a row, and I've had one Algebra MOCK and the Reading STAAR (State of Texas Academic Assessment of Readiness)

(Only WalkSafe understands the pain)

My back, my ass, and my arms hurt. Sitting quietly in a room for 4 hours doing a long ass test is boring af.

And at the beginning of the week on Monday, my fucking period fucked up my day.

I had thought I had finished my menstrual cycle, so I did not wear a pad.

Next thing you know at school, my period decides to come back with a wave of cramps, and blood.

(Sorry blackie if you're reading this and getting uncomfortable)

And to finally add a cherry on top, I accidentally brought my sketchbook to school and my friend found it while they were snooping around in my backpack.

She decided to look at it without my permission.

A crowd literally formed around her as she went through my drawings.

I honestly felt humiliated because people were either saying "oh what the fuck is that!!" Or "that don't look right"

At the very least some were actually complimenting me....

I ended up throwing away some of my drawings to the trash later that day. ;-;

Then the next day that same friend drank my orange juice and ate half of my chocolate donuts during breakfast.

I was pissed. And I still am.

I mean like, WOULDN'T YOU BE??