❤ Last Chapter ❤

(I WANTED TO MAKE AN ART PIECE FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT SCHOOL WON'T.GIVE ME TIME AND I'M DESPERATE TO FINISH THIS BOOK—)

Hello guys! I definetly wanted to make my last chapter a thank you chapter.

Not only has the number of views in comparison to my second art book doubled and the number of votes incremented, but the number of friends have as well rised up.

It's so awesome guys, and I'm so glad I have met every single one of y'all.

I love you all and you have all taken a part of my life, career, and future.

Let's make something big here, a strong bond with each other, and let's just take a time to appreciate the good things in life we've been gifted.

And don't you dare say you haven't had anything good happen to you. If you have a phone, that means you have money. You have a home, and you have food. Be glad that you have something a pretty surprising large amount of people don't have, a good condition of living. Be glad your parents take care of you and that you have people that care about you because you never know when life can turn upside down and if you don't learn how to accept the positive things from the negatives right now, I'm telling you, it's gonna be real hard to be happy in a future.

Can you believe just last year on April 2017 I began the series of art books with less than 20 followers at the time?

Now, just look at where I'm at.

It's incredible; hard to believe at times even.

You wanna listen to my mood atm?

That's how I feel.

I feel proud and accomplished.

Hard work does pay off.

Realizing how much I've improved over the course of my books is great and I look forward to improving even more to make you all proud. :'3

Thank you all so much, see you in my next artbook!

THE END

_______

CREDITS: