A little Sketch

I forgot to add signature, shit! Brb.

*Transmission music*

Anyway I'm back!

Today was pretty great, I'm a double reed instrument and I just absolutely adore being forgotten by the band teacher. I love how I was stuffed inside a small room and I sat my ass down on the floor for like 4 hours. It wasn't actually that bad. (I'm serious but in a sense I'm being sarcastic).

I still don't know what instrument I'm gonna march and woah I completely strayed away from the main topic of the chapter—

Here's the sketch I made.

I don't know why I did that but I like it

I don't know why I did that but I like it. XD

It's just a bunch of scribbles I did with my fingers.

I obviously did this in the room.

More than 95% of the time I sat there quietly and analyzed the two guys I was stuck in the room with.

I ended up talking to them a bit more in the later few minutes of class. One of them kept staring at me and I'm not sure if he either likes me or hates me lol. Maybe he just felt awkward, which I did as well. I'm the only double reed girl I just realized. Wow.

I have three guys for myself *wink wink*

I'm just kidding I'm not like that at all. XD

None of them are my type anyway.

It wasn't really a bad day. It was pretty entertaining.

It was a little weird though. My ex kept staring at me. Not with hatred, but it kinda was an awkward stare. I better get used to it though, he's in band just like me. That's how we met when I was in 7th grade.

Xkfnxnendnxfnemf

I feel like writing more to my Sansby story. Maybe I will tonight.

I'm just putting everything I think in here.

It's getting weird ain't it?

My brother is watching the new Pokemon series on Netflix and I think it's bullshit. They deformed Ash's face and the animation looks choppy rather than smooth.

 They deformed Ash's face and the animation looks choppy rather than smooth

Look at that ugly motherfucker.

*Disappointment*

Why did they do this.

Why must they destroy my childhood.

XD