Question tag im gonna do because i have no life

This is pretty interesting

Also, there's kind of a warning. Some things either are graphic or a little unsettling.

I'm gonna put in bold the ones that I think are for a mature audience.

-1. Yes I want two kids. But! I wanna adopt only. I'm not about to squeeze out a humongous baby out of my vagina. I can't even put a tampon, how am I gonna even do that!??? XD

Another reason I wanna adopt is because I just wanna make a kid's life happier and full of love.

2. Yes. I would definitely read it. My reactions would vary depending on who you are to me.

3. My dream job was being an astronaut since k always loved space, but after realizing you could die in many ways as that, I chickened out and decided to get a safer job. Plus, I want a family.

4. My view is that the world really needs a better influence when it comes to younger generations. The more generations are born, the more they fuck up with the education. Kids of ages of 6 are getting iphones and everything, and they can't even wipe their ass. How does that even work?

5. I'm pretty used to the thought of death. I know it is life, and I try to not think about it as a negative thing. I use it as a reminder to live life at its fullest. As for death, I think it is life falling asleep.

-6. I actually have self harmed and I'm not very proud of that. I did it for over a year until my older sister snitched and I had to take therapy. Even though I stopped, sometimes I feel an itch to return to the habit. I'm strange... But I'm against it. Self harm isn't good, it can be dangerous.

7. Both.

8. The last time was two days ago when I recorded myself breathing like a pig and snorting into the microphone because I was bored.