prom

I just came home from prom, and graduation.

I got a recognition by the president and secretary of state.

I'm not sure how I feel about that considering I'm not at the president's favor.

Oh well. It's no matter to me.

I got another boost of confidence from today.

Yay.

I actually felt taller

People were telling me I look like a model, and that I looked more mature.

It was sweet.

Anyway, the main idea of the chapter was to say that prom was pretty lame.

My prom experience should not even be called "prom", more like a "twerking feast". XD

I mean like, I don't mind, but it got boring having no music of my culture to dance to.

There was barely any diversity in the music.

I did get many phone number, and did actually go on a date with red after the end of prom.

It was relaxing. The skies were clear.... And mosquitoes bit the hell out of me.

Now, it is raining.

Ironic lmao

Weather changes quickly.
________________

~small extra chapter that is completely non related~

I have a friend.

They are an amazing person, and everything, but lately, they've been struggling with their self esteem.

They don't seem to acknowledge i forgave them for past actions, and seem to think I'm mad at them.

(If you know who you are by now, do not call yourself out. If you do, I will delete your comment)

Sometimes I think if they even trust me, because if they did, they would not doubt my words.

Am I doing something wrong?

Am I a bad friend?

Have I hurt you??

Hm. I guess I'm overthinking this, and I do not wish for this to grow into more problems like sometime ago.