T H R E E

*Not edited*

Alex's POV

I wake up the next day with Sam's big fat self sprawled out on top of me. His body is crushing me into the couch. I proceed to shove him with a forceful push and he ever so gracefully landed with a 'thump' on the floor. Sam being a heavy sleeper, doesn't even wake up from all the commotion. Still laying on the couch I reach down towards him and poke his cheek. Poke..nothing..poke poke..still nothing.."Sammyyyy! Wakey wakey!" I yell loudly
"We got robbed!" Still no response
"I'm dying! Help me!"...."I bought donuts" at this he bolts up right. Typical.
"Donuts? Where!?" He says groggily rubbing his eyes.
"There are none. I lied so your fat ass would wake up."

Looking behind his shoulder he says "I do have a nice ass don't I?" He turns back to face me. Rolling my eyes I say "Whatever fatty." To this he responds by sticking his tounge out at me like a child.
Fighting the urge to roll my eyes again I say, "Anyways, since you're up you can help me figure out what I'm gonna do today." I smile

"I knew you where missing a few brain cells up there." He sighs faking disappointment while knocking on my forehead "You're going to go your classes for the day, then come back here and spend the rest of the day with your favorite person in the world, me, duh." He says every word slowly like he's speaking to a child. My smile falters a little at his statement. Does he really think I'm that dumb?

"No silly, I mean, what am I going to do about 'mysterious hot guy'?"
Realisation flickers across his face.

"Oh. I don't know dress up I guess or do whatever it is you girls do to try and impress us guys. Don't sweat it though, he might not even talk to you."

"Not the best advice ever but ok that makes sense. Can you help me pick out an outfit?" After hearing my response he makes a face that says 'bitch please'.

"No! I plan on going back to sleep. Do you think I'm just naturally this good looking? Hell no! I need at least eight hours of sleep to get this perfection." He matter of factly states in a mocking high pitched girlish voice. I raise my eyebrow at him in amusement. He then clears his throat and adds in an extra deep voice, "I need to impress the ladies."

"Pwetty pwease!" I say with my famous puppy dog eyes.
Sam squints at me and then sighs in defeat as he starts walking to my room.

"I swear, this girl thinks I'm female too sometimes. We've been friends way too long." He mumbles under his breath, thinking I can't hear him.
I glare at his retreating back but don't say anything because I don't want him changing his mind about helping me.

***

Currently parked in front of the college, I check my outfit and makeup for a final time. My outfit consists of a loose, light grey turtle neck sweater, with black jeans and black booties. Since it's cold, I put on a red, plaid scarf and a black jacket. I also applied a little more makeup than usual to perfect the look. Satisfied with my outfit I hop out my car and head to class.

I walk into class confidently my hips swaying. My eyes connect with the same bright hazel ones from yesterday. Winking at me he gives me a confident smirk. In return I look him up and down with a fake disgusted look, but really on the inside I'm melting. Pleased to see his shocked reaction I sit down in my same seat from the day before with a smirk of my own.

He seems to come out of a daze and his face returns to that same confident smirk.
"Hey mama, my name is Darius, whats yours?"
I give him a glare and say, "None of your business, I dont give my name to weirdos who stare at me for an entire class."

His smirk widens, "You're a fiesty one, aren't you? I like it, very...sexy" Darius practically purrs as he leans closer to me.
I have to force myself to not gush over his words. Luckily, the professor walks in, so I have a reason to ignore his gaze for the rest of class.

As class ends, I try and hurry out again, but Darius catches me outside of the door.
I gasp as he corners me against the wall. "Darius, what are you doing?" My voice shakes as I question him. He has such a strong affect on me even though we just met.

Darius leans in close and whispers next to my ear," I love it when you say my name sweetheart, but I can't let you leave until you tell me yours."

I open my mouth but no words come out as he runs his lips lightly down my neck. Tingles are running through my body from his touch. What's happening to me?
"Just tell me your name and I'll leave you alone," says Darius.

I wiggle myself against him trying to get away, but freeze when he growls lightly.
Shocked, I look up to see his beautiful hazel eyes are now black.
"Um.. what's up with your eyes?"
Darius pauses against me then shuts his eyes tightly. When he opens them again, they're back to normal. Did I imagine that?

Darius brings his face so close to mine that our lips are almost touching.
My breath speeds up as I stare at his plump, full lips.
His lips graze against mine as he whispers, "Just say your name sweetheart."
In a daze, I slowly say "Alex..my name is Alex."

Darius backs away from me with a triumphant smirk, "I knew I'd get it out of you"

I give him a harsh glare and start walking away from him. Before I can take two steps, he grabs my wrist and places a piece of paper in my palm.
He grins down at me and says, "That's the address for a party tonight. Maybe I'll see you there?"
With that he releases my arm and confidently strolls away.

I stare at his back till he turns the corner. I look down at the paper in my hand to see he added his number to it too.
"That sneaky bastard" I say quietly to myself.
I try to be annoyed but I can't seem to stop myself from smiling as I head to my next class.

***

I walk into my next class scanning the room for a good seat. I spot an empty seat next to the studious girl from yesterday, she seems like a pretty chill person so I make my way over to her and introduce myself.

"Hey! My name is Alex. What's yours?" I ask the girl. She looks up from the book she was reading. "My name is Jade." She's says with a small smile.
"Really!? I have always loved the name Jade!" She laughs at that.

"What's so funny?" I ask with a frown. "Oh it's just that I hate my name. It's so plain and boring. When I get old enough I plain on legally changing my name to something exciting like 'Sarahclues' or 'Bettyboop'! Y'know something that is unique and out there."

I burst out laughing at that but it looks like she doesn't even notice, probably still thinking of crazy names.

"You are something else you know that? I bet we are going to get along really well."
"Yeah I think we will too," she agrees
"You wanna exchange numbers?" Jade then suggests "Sure! Oh, and while it's on my mind I just got invited to a party do you wanna come?"
"Definitely"
"Cool beans"
"Cool beans" She says back.

Third chapter is out like promised hope you enjoyed it! Also as you have read we have a new character now, Jade. Yay! As always, vote and comment I appreciate the support. Peace ✌

Jade Fox (18 yrs

Jade Fox (18 yrs. old)