F O U R

*Not edited*

Alex's POV

I got home that afternoon and head straight to Sam's room. I find him sitting on the floor playing video games.
"Sam I got invited to a party! You down?" He gives me a questioning look. "Who invited you?"
"Darius, the 'mysterious hot guy'" I clarify
He thinks about it before answering

"That dude? You barely know him. Nah, I'm not going to a party full of strangers and neither should you." I didn't expect Sam to say that he's usually the party animal out of the two of us. He always drags me to parties with him.

My lips pull down into a frown, "What's your problem? Going to a strangers party has never bothered you before." Sam sighs "I'm just looking out for you, okay? Don't go to the party, Lexi."

"You know what? No! You are not the boss of me. I want to go to party so I'm going to go the damn party!" I storm out of his room not letting him reply.

Slamming and locking my bedroom door, I pull out my phone and text Jade.

Me: Hey Jade it's me Alex. Do you want to come over my apartment and get ready for the party together?

Jade: Sure, send me your address and I'll be over there in a hour or two

After I send her my address I curl up on my bed and watch my favourite t.v. show, Orange is the New Black, waiting for Jade to arrive.

***

Jade arrived a couple minutes ago and we are currently in my room. I'm sitting on my bed watching Jade sort through my closet trying to find an outfit for me.

"Ooo! This is cute! Here put this on." She says handing me a navy blue dress. After struggling a little to get the dress on I look at myself in the mirror.

The dress is skin tight on me and ends just above my knee, it also has an off the shoulder design, though uncomfortable it does hug my curves nicely.

"I like it. It's perfect for the party." I smile. "Great!" She gives me a pair of heels. "Here I found these shoes to go with the dress. You can add any accessories you want, I'm gonna go put on my dress." I point her to the bathroom and she leaves me to myself.

I don't like excessive jewelry so I only put on a nude colored chain choker. Since my hair got messed up from the rain I decided to wash it and let my natural curls out.

As I put the finishing touches on my makeup, Jade enters the room in a black, skin tight, and long sleeve dress. It ends mid-thigh and has lace lines going through the chest, stomach and sleeves.

She has on an natural makeup that's makes her features pop.

"You look so pretty", I say while grinning.
She looks over at me and says, "you look gorgeous too, babe!"

We grab our purses and head out the door, saying bye to Sam on the way out.

***

We arrive to the party and it's packed. The front yard is trashed and we had to park down the street.

As we walk in, the stench of sweat and alcohol over takes my nose. I cringe and look around. There are people everywhere and the music is blasting.
As I'm laughing at the drunk people's antics, Jade turns to me and says, "I see one of my friends over there, I'm going to go say hi."
I nod at her and start walking to the kitchen to find a drink.

When I get there I see what I believe is Darius' muscular back as he is turned talking to some guy.

My heart picks up as he turns and makes eye contact with me.

"You made it!" He exclaims as a grin spreads across his face.

I shyly smile up at him and say, "Yeah, I made it."
He walks up to me and wraps his arm around my waist. I feel tingles shoot through my body from his touch.
That's so odd.
He then turns to the guy he was talking to and says, "This is my best friend Drew. Drew this is my ma-... my new friend, Alex.

Drew smirks at me while grabbing my hand and giving it a kiss.
I hear a light growl from my side and look up to see Darius glaring at Drew.
Drew chuckles lightly, putting his hands up in a surrender motion. "Chill bro, don't get your panties in a bunch."

Darius still doesn't seem to calm down and for some odd reason I feel the need to comfort him.
I put my hands on his chest and look up into his unusually dark eyes.
His muscles relax under my touch and he smiles down at me.

I seem to come to my senses after that. Why am I letting him hold me and why did I feel the strong urge to comfort Him?
I back away from Darius and grab a few beers before rushing out of the kitchen without saying a word.

I gulp down my first beer and start on the second. I'm not much of a drinker, so I can already feel the affects of the alcohol.
I see Jade on the dance floor and walk over to her.
We start grinding and dancing on each other while laughing hysterically.

I feel two hands wrap around my waist and from the lack of tingles, I know it's not Darius.
In my drunken state, I don't mind the man dancing behind me and lean back into his touch.
We dance for a while as I continue to sip on my beer.
After a few songs the guy behind me starts getting handsy. He rubs his hands up my side's and grazes them over my breasts.
I may be drunk, but I'm not drunk enough to let that slide. I turn around and smack him on the face as hard as I can.
He just laughs at me, not seeming to be affected by my slap at all.

He grabs me roughly and starts dragging me up some stairs.
I struggle in his arms trying to get away but nothing is working. This guy is abnormally strong.

He pushes me into and empty room and throws me on the bed.
"Help!" I scream, but it seems like the music is too loud for anyone to hear.

"You're so damn sexy," he whispers as he runs his hand up my leg and under my dress.

I gag as I press my legs together so he doesn't touch me in my most private area.

He leans closer to my face, trying to kiss me.
This can not be happening to me I think.
I beg in my mind for someone to help me.

On cue the door is ripped off it's hinges and I hear a ferocious growl. I look and see Darius standing there, relief floods through my body.

"Get off of my mate you mother fucker!" Yells Darius.

Juicy!!! Fourth chapter is done. It was a little dry at the beginning but hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Vote and comment I appreciate the support. Toodaloo!👋👋