N I N E T E E N

( My baby Ravioli and Ruben from the dream in the media😍)

*Not edited*

Alex's POV

I look over at Ben who is sitting in a lounging chair identical to mine, his hair blowing in the wind.

"Damnnn Ben, you got some luscious locks. I'm jealous man."

Ben sips on his martini.

I look away from Ben and around the secluded beach area we are in. There are palm trees swaying in the wind, providing shade above us. The waves of the ocean splash against each other. Off in the distance, I see a huge sandcastle, almost life sized, with a never ending stream of fireworks and cupcakes coming out the top of it. I am definitely going to have to check that out. I reach for my own martini to take a quick sip before I go explore the sand castle. As I take a sip I see Ruben Loftus-Cheek emerging from the waves of the ocean in a pair of grey camo swim trunks, his abs glistening in the sun from the water.

I choke and spit out my martini, flustered. He starts to make his way over to Ben and I. With my mouth slightly hanging open, our eyes connect and he sexily winks at me licking his lips. I look over at Ben and say in a hushed whisper, since the god currently walking towards us is now in hearing distance, "Ohmigod! Ben I'm dying right now from all his sexiness. Are you dying? I would be surprised if you weren't. I mean look at him." I say thrusting my hands in his direction. "Just look at him!"

Ben's lips move and he starts to speak. "Wake up."

"What? Since when could you talk?"

"Wake up Alex." Ben says again.

"What do you mean? I am up." I say confused.

"Come on baby girl, get up. I have some food for you."

"Really?" I say skeptically looking around. "I don't see any food. Unless you count Ruben Loftus-Cheek over there, because I would eat him up." I say suggestively wiggling my eyebrows.

I open my eyes sleepily and look up to see Darius smiling above me.

"Hey, baby."

"Ukdjxngkskh." I groan out incoherently, stretching my limbs and yawning. Looking around, I see that I'm in my bed and not on the beach with the sexy Ruben Loftus-Cheek. I hold back the urge to cry in disappointment and stuff my face with ice cream while I search online for a therapist and instead mentally pout in my head.

I sit up making the covers drop to my waist and cross my legs under the blankets, while Darius makes himself comfortable sitting himself right in front of me on my bed.

"You have food?" I ask hopefully peering at Darius through my lashes inoccentlly. He raises up two fast food bags and drinks in answer to my question.

"I got you two sausage burritos at first, but then when I got them they looked really small and I can't have my baby starving. So I got you another burrito, some bacon, and a hash brown. Oh and I got you a caramel frappuccino cause I know how you like those."

I reach over and leap on Darius wrapping my arms around him. "You are the best boyfriend ever." I declare then lean down and give him a quick kiss.

Darius laughs lightly and says, "You're crushing the food babe."

I look down and realize the food is in fact being squished in between our chests.
"Oops. My bad." I unwrap my arms around him and sit back down. "Can we eat now?"