F I F T E E N

*Not edited*

Alex's (Lexi's) POV

What the fluffing hell?!

Darius is no longer naked and standing in front of me. In his place is a huge animal. I would normally assume it is a wolf but this thing was extremely wide and tall.
The wolf gives off waves of dominance, making me shrink back.

I can feel Ben shift on top of my head. I reach up and grab him. It seems that he has receded into his shell. He probably is scared of the wolf.

I slowly take off my bag and put it on the ground a few feet away, setting Ben on top.

With erratic breaths I slowly walk back up to the panting wolf. The animal standing before me is black with random dark blue streaks throughout his fur. The top of his head reaches to about my chest and his shoulders are wider than the width of mine. His legs look strong and muscular and his fur looks like silk.

"Darius..?" I whisper out quietly.

The wolf let's out a small bark and starts wagging his tail furiously.

I let out a strained giggle and take a small step forward. I don't know why I'm not as scared of him now. Or why I have the strong urge to pet the wolf. When I first saw the huge wolf I almost jumped out of my skin I was so scared.

I can't believe he never told me!  I angrily think to myself.  I am so going to get him back for this. I might as well get my revenge now.

Time to test out my acting skills.

I cover my mouth to hide my smile and fake a gasp. "Ohmigod what are you?!" I start to shake my body to make it seem like I'm scared. "You're a monster! Get away from me you beast!"

The wolf whimpers and cautiously backs away. His ears fold against the back of his head and he lowers his head in shame.

Okay, this is hurting my heart a little bit. But the show must go on! I have to teach him a lesson. I mean who does he think he is keeping a secret this big from me.

I cower away from Darius "Stay away from me. I don't want to ever see you again. You are a disgrace to this world." As these downright hateful words spill out of my mouth I witness a great amount of pain and sadness wash over Darius. 

I think Darius has had enough, time to rap this up. Darius turns his head away and looks down sadly.

"Oh, and one more thing," Darius doesn't look up at me. "Who's a good boy?!" I reach down and start petting Darius soft fur. "You are, yes you are! Aw you're such a cutie! Where have you been all my life? I'm not mad at you. I could never be mad at such a pretty boy." Darius looks up at me with confusion, but hopefulness. His tail starts to wag a little again.

"I was just playing with you. You deserved it though, you shouldn't have lied to me like that, Darius." I smile at him still petting his fur. "Now can you change back or whatever so you can tell me why the heck you're a wolf."  I pick up his shorts and throw them at him. He catches them in his mouth and takes them with him to walk behind a near by tree. 

Darius comes from behind the tree wearing the shorts, walking up to me. "Ask me anything you want, sweetheart."

"Okay, uhh, do you always get naked when you change into that wolf thing?" I ask the first thing that pops  into my mind.

Darius laughs a little at this question. "I should have known the first thing you would ask would be something like that. And I'm a werewolf not a 'wolf thing'. Anyway, I don't have to take my clothes off, but if I don't, all my clothing will be ripped to shreds."