T W E N T Y - F I V E

**WARNING: It might get a little heated in this chapter, just a little. It's obvious when the heated scene starts, so for any of those people who don't want to read it feel free to skip it.**

*Not edited*

Alex's POV

My grandma uses her telekinesis to try and throw me backwards again. My body starts to slide back slowly this time because I'm using my telekinesis to push back.

We both drop our hands with a breath of effort. There's a layer of sweat covering my body as I put my hands over my head to try and catch my breath.
Everyday grandma has me out here sparring and practicing with my powers. I think I have gotten extremely better at controlling them. I don't seem to have many evil thoughts anymore or urges to hurt people like I used to when I got mad.

"I'm done for the day Cookie. Why don't you work on your hand to hand combat with Darius. We'll see if your darkness tries to come out while y'all fight," says Momma J tiredly as she walks to an empty chair on the other side of the open field.

I grin widely and turn to Darius, "Come at me short stuff," I say tauntingly.
I hear Raphael and Sammy hoot and holler from the side of the field.

"Kick his ass Lexi," Sam yells and Raphael yells something in Italian that I can't understand.

Darius growls lowly and starts to run towards me. I put my fists up and get into position, waiting for his first strike.
Darius reaches and juts his leg forward to knock me off my feet. I jump back with agility and grin up at him, "Is that all you got baby?"
Darius just smirks before he throws his hand towards my side. I dodge easily, but don't notice when he kicks his foot out again. His foot sweeps under mine and I go flying backwards towards the ground. I grunt in pain and slowly sit up on my arms.
"That wasn't fair! You're supposed to go easy on me and make sure I don't get hurt, meanie." I whine.

He shrugs nonchalantly, "That's what you get for trying to trash talk me and being too confident."

I go to say something snarky back, but grandma interrupts me.
"Did you see that Cookie," she yells from across the field, "I didn't even see your darkness try to surface,"
I grin happily but then falter when I realize something.

"I feel like it doesn't matter since he's my mate. My darkness and I will probably never want to actually hurt him." I say sadly.

Who knows if I'm actually making any progress or not.

"Ciao! Why don't you spar with me?" Asks Raphael. (Hey!)

"Why would she spar with you rogue," Darius growls angrily.

Raphael falters and frowns slightly, "I was a top warrior in my pack in Italy. That's one of the main reasons I'm a rogue. My Alpha would not let me leave to search for my mate because he believes I am a huge asset."

Sam grins up at Raphael lustfully, "You're a top warrior? Damn, that's hot as fuck."
Raphael blushes as Darius fake gags. I smack him on the arm and shake my head at him. He's so petty about the fact that Raphael is a rogue.

Momma J interrupts our bickering, "I think its a great idea to fight with Raphael. It'll give us a chance to truly see where you're at."

"Okay," I say as Raphael and I walk up to one other, "Don't go easy on me. Okay, Ravioli?"

"I wasn't planning on it, amore," Raphael says teasingly. (Sweetheart.)

Our body language becomes serious and we position ourselves to fight.
I wait for him to make the first move, but he all he does is smirk at me and wait.
I internally roll my eyes and jab my right hand towards his stomach.
He blocks the hit with ease. I try again and he blocks me again.