EPILOGUE

Here is the official end of Trust Me! This is gonna be a short one but that's how I intended it to be. I chose the song above because I think it really fits the mood of the epilogue towards the end. Hope you enjoy it. 

3rd Person POV

*Six years later*

Years have passed and everyone is living their lives to the fullest. They all have graduated out of college. Alex is officially moved in with Darius and is starting a small art school for people of all ages. Alex got Ben a little lady friend so now Ben shares a new home with Lucy the tortoise. Darius is still the Alpha of his pack and after a lot of hesitation, Alex is now the loved Luna. Not even a month later Darius got down on one knee and proposed to a flustered Alex. They're engaged and constantly swamped in preparation for the wedding. The chosen best man, Drew of course, found his mate. She is super shy and has curly red locks. She isn't going to be shy for long with a guy like Drew as her mate.

Raphael and Sam live together in their own cozy little apartment. They've been thinking about adopting a little devil from the pack orphanage. Nothing is set in stone yet, Sam isn't that found of kids, they scare him. Living with them is their precious pitbull, Roxy. She likes bubble baths and bananas. Alex brought Ben over to their apartment to meet Roxy and they've been best friends ever since. Ben loves to ride on Roxy's back when she trots around. The two are the cutest partners in crime you'll ever see, always causing havoc wherever they go.

Jade is still living the single life, but is happy with the cafe she owns. It has a warm homey feel to it and a small built in library with free WiFi. Alex visits the cafe a lot to relax and get away from the stress of the wedding.

Momma J is still alive and kicking much to Alex's pleasure. Alex visits her family every once in a while, she mostly calls though, due to inconvenience.

The group of friends, Alex, Darius, Sam, Raphael, Drew and Jade, all decided it was time for a break. They planned a group meet up at a upscale restaurant, something they haven't done in awhile. They decided to walk, despite Alex's persistent groaning, since the restaurant wasn't a very far walk and it was a nice day. The sun was hiding behind the clouds so it was shady and there was a light breeze. The girls wore cute sundresses they picked out together and the boys wore stylish dress shirts.

Raphael and Sam walked a couple of steps behind the group bickering over if Sam left the oven on at home or not.

"I turned it off! I'm sure of it... Maybe.. it might be on. I don't know! It shouldn't be my responsibility to turn it off," Sam mumbled bitterly to Raphael.

"Uhh, yeah it is." Raphael said back pointedly. "You're the one who just had to eat before we left even though we're literally about to eat at the restaurant."

Sam crossed his arms and pouted adorably, "I can't help it. I'm always hungry."

Raphael sighed and lost his glare. He wrapped his arm around Sam's shoulder and kissed his cheek. "You're right, I'm sorry for getting mad at you. Let's just hope that the whole apartment complex isn't burned down when we get back. And that you won't be a fat old man in the future." Raphael whispered in Sam's ear.

"Hey!" Sam yelled, directing a glare at Raphael.

"It's okay, bambino, I'll still love your chubby self, plus then I won't have to be worried about someone stealing you from me." Raphael said hotly, biting Sam's ear lightly.

Sam blushed furiously but before he could respond the group heard loud squeals from across the street. They all looked toward the noise. With wide eyes they watched as two caramel colored girls came running through the traffic towards them.