T W E N T Y - F O U R

**A/N: Special chapter today for all my boyxboy lovers out there! ;) There will be a lot of time skips in this chapter. Get ready for a whole lot of Sam and Ravioli! Any ship names for them yet?? **

*Not edited*

Sam's POV

(A/N: When Raphael called Sam to help find his mate.)

"Hello?" I question into the phone.

"Ciao! Oh sorry, I mean hello. Is your name Sam?" A cheery deep male voice replies back with a rich Italian accent, making it a little hard to understand him. (Hello!)

"Yeah that's me. What's up? Who's this?" I answer casually, sinking down into my bed comfortably with my phone pressed up against my ear.

"My name is Raphael. I'm a friend of Alex's and the other day she informed me that you are a werewolf and can help me out--"

"Aw, shit." I cut off the guy, cursing under my breath. I didn't think Alex was dumb enough to go around telling people about werewolves. "Look, whatever Alex told you is a lie. I'm not a werewolf, werewolves do not exist." I go to continue on, but I'm cut off by a deep and loud laugh.

"No need to worry. I'm a werewolf as well. I guess I should have started off with that." He chuckles lightly.

I let out a forced laugh, embarrassed a little. "My bad man. It's just you can never be too careful when it comes to Alex. What were you saying again?"

"Right! Anyway I have been searching for my mate for who knows how long, but I just can't find them. I told Alex this and she gave me your number suggesting that you could help me. I've tried everything else to find my mate. So I figured why not and now I'm here. The question is, would you be willing to help me?" His Italian voice comes through my phone in a hopeful tone.

I take a moment to think before replying. ".. Yeah sure that's fine. Any one Alex is friends with, is cool with me." I blow out a breath of air and lick my lips, contemplating. "Why don't we meet up at Wendy's, get something to eat, then I'll take you to my pack house and show you around. Sound good?"

"Yes, of course. That sounds great! Uh, quick question though. Is Wendy's your friends house or..." He trials off, clueless.

I let out a small chuckle at this. "I'm gonna guess you're not from around here."

"Yeah.." Raphael says in a sheepish voice.

"Wendy's is a fast food restaurant, bro. How about after we find your mate I'll show you the best places in Denton." I say to him.

"That would certainly be helpful." He states. A small smile makes its way on to my face at the way he talks so formally.

"It's a deal then. I'll send you directions to Wendy's so you don't get lost."

"So you would like to meet up in say, about an hour?" He questions.

"Sounds good, man."

"Okay then. A presto!" He says before ending the call. (See you soon!)

I drag the covers off of me as I lazily get out of my bed. Heading to the kitchen, I think of what I can snack on before I meet up with Raphael at Wendy's. I get hungry in like one point two seconds, so I know that even if I eat now I'll still be hungry at Wendy's.

What can I say? I'm a growing boy.

***

I pull up in front of the Wendy's and step out of my car. Within a second, the most intoxicating scent invades my senses.