•1•

Your P.O.V•

My eyes fluttered open at the irritating sight of sunlight shining through my curtains. I groaned and checked the time. My phone read 9:34 am so I decided to get up. It was the first saturday of the summer holidays. The thought of that instantly put me in a good mood. I climbed out of my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I passed my mother on the way.

"Good morning sweetie, sleep good?" She asked happily,

"Yeah, thanks." I replied,

"Your cousin Charlie is coming over today, he has a question to ask. I'm sure you'll like it. Be ready for 10:30 when he comes." She explains whilst sipping a coffee,

"Umm, okay?" I answer with a confused expression. Not that I don't like Charlie, I love him to bits! He is my bestest friend and I couldn't live without him. Also, in case you are wandering, he is Charlie Lenehan from Bars and Melody. I just wonder what he wants..

I hopped into the shower and massaged my hair with some shampoo, still thinking about what Charlie had to ask. Mum said I'd like it, whatever it is so it should be good. I came out and pulled on some denim shorts and a blue tye dye t-shirt. I combed out my damp hair and brushed my teeth. Since it was only Charlie coming, I applied some mascara and eyeliner, leaving it simple as he has seen me in almost every state. I was then ready so I made my way down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

"Pancakes?" My mother asked whilst beating some pancake batter,

"Please." I smiled and opened up twitter. As I scrolled through my feed, I noticed I had a notification from Charlie, but on the Bars And Melody account:

@barsandmelody: excited to be seeing my cousin @poppyxwatson today!! Got some great news for her.. -charlie ❤️

This just made me wonder more. I was cut out of my thoughts by my mum sliding a plate of sugary pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks mum." I thanked her and started eating. By the time I was finished it was only 10:13 am so I decided to catch up on my episodes of Awkward.

Charlie's P.O.V•

I was really excited to be seeing Poppy today! She is going to be so happy when I tell her she is going to be staying with me for the summer. I hope she doesn't mind Leondre tagging along too. It is gonna be AMAZING! Probably the best summer of my life!

My phone read 10:15 so I decided to head off to pick her up.

"Yo, Leo. I'm going now, be up for when we get back." I shook Leo awake as he was STILL in bed,

"Ahh okay! I'll get up in a minute." He mumbled against his pillow. And with that, I left to the bus stop. I was getting the bus because my parents were out until extremely late and couldn't drive me. Oh well, if it meant seeing my cousin, I was happy. About 20 minutes later, I was walking up the concrete steps to Poppy's house. I rang the doorbell and she answered.

"Charlieeee!" She squealed embracing me into a huge hug,

"Popsieeeee!" I mocked her. We pulled apart and sat down on her sofa.

"So mum says you have a question to ask." She says,

"Well it's not a question because it is happening anyway.. But yeah. How would you like to come stay with me for the summer..?" I asked hesitantly, not knowing whether she would be happy about it or not. She froze as her jaw dropped.

"Charlie? OF COURSE I WOULD!" She literally yelled into my face, pulling me into another tight hug. I hugged back giggling.

"That's great, cos your mum kinda already packed your bags assuming you would say yes." I grinned.

"Yes! So we can like, go now?" She asked excitedly, clearly a bit too happy about it,

"Of course, we have to get the bus though cos my parents are out." I replied,

"Thats fine." She smiled. Her mum came down the stairs with two neon pink suitcases.

"Here we go, sweetie. Have a good time and be sensible! And please text me everyday to know you are safe." Her mum said whilst hugging Poppy.

"I will, thanks so much mum." She gave her a kiss and we left out the door. We arrived at the bus stop an set the suitcases down.

"Another few things, you will have to sleep on a matress on my bedroom floor but you will still have plenty of blankets and pillows. Is that ok?" I asked her,

"Fine by me." She giggled,

"And also, my bestfriend Leondre will be staying with us. You know him right? I know you've never met but I know you've like seen him in pictures and stuff." I explained to her, hoping she'd be ok with it.

"Of course, I'm actually quite happy to be finally meeting him." She smiled,

"Oh thats good, but I'm gonna warn you. Whatever you do, do not fall for him. He has his charm and good looks and crap, but seriously, he is a player. He will probably upset you." I told her. Its the truth. Leo is a really big player. I just wanted her to know, cos you know! He is some really good looking guy, even if I do say so myself. She just laughed.

"Its fine! I wont. I promise." She said, and as soon as she finished, our bus arrived.

A/N: I've decided that I will update probably every day. I'll try my hardest to keep it up.

~Just be Hopeful🎶~