•18•

A/N: OMG thanks guys sooo sooooooo much for 1K! It really means a lot to me that you all actually read and vote for my story!! Ahhh I love you all!! ❤️💗

Harvey's P.O.V•

I was sat on the sofa when the front door opened to reveal Poppy! I was so thankful she had come back!

"Pops!" I squealed, sprinting towards her and embracing her into a hug. You know that tingly feeling you get when you hug your crush or something? Yeah, I had that. "We were sooo worried! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I questioned her.

"No no! I'm fine." She giggled. She seemed quite happy after all thats happened. "I just need a new change of clothes and my charger. Phone's dead."

"What? Where you going after that?" My smile faded. She can't just leave.

"Well, I'll probably pack my stuff and go back home." She shrugged. I don't think so.

"Oh no you don't, you're staying here!" I crossed my arms.

"You're funny Harvey." She sarcastically smiled and shoved straight past me up the stairs.

"Wait! What about us?" I moaned, following her upstairs.

"I'm sorry, Harvey." She stopped and turned to look at me, "I have to."

Just as she started to continue upstairs, she ran into someone, and that someone had to be Leo.

Leo's P.O.V•

I sat on the edge of my bed, daydreaming. Mostly about Poppy. Whilst in the middle of my thoughts, I heard someone enter the house. Harvey seemed quite excited by this and it got me confused. I shook out of my trance and skipped along the hallway. As I started downstairs, I ran rght into someone. Oh my god, it was Poppy.

"Poppy...?" I was in shock. I just stared at her and she stared back. Then I think she realized who I was because she just sighed and stormed straight past me.

"Pops, wait!" I grabbed her wrist and she glared at me,

"Don't call me 'Pops'. Get off me!" She emphasised the word Pops and shook her hand free but I had a very tight grip.

"Please just let me explain what happened. It's not my fault! I swear." I begged but she just crossed her arms and looked in the complete opposite direction. Gee, she hates me at the moment. I couldn't blame her. If I saw that I'd be pretty pissed too but she could at least let me tell her what ACTUALLY happened.

"I you just let me tell ou what happened, it will be ok!" I whined. She stayed put and continued to avoid eye contact. I just started to explain.

"I was sat on the swings minding my own business when two girls came up to me, telling me they were huge fans of Bars And Melody and that I was their favourite. I took my picture with them and one of the girls kissed my cheek in the picture. Then all of a sudden, she came flying at me and starting kissing me! I was in shock and she was so strong. I couldn't move at all." I explained to her almost all in one breath. I waited for her response but she stayed there.

"I'm listening." She then said.

"That's all there is to say. It's not my fault. She came onto me and it was just a fan. You know what some are like." I said, "so, do you forgive me?"

Your P.O.V•

"So, do you forgive me?" He asked quietly. I could tell he was sorry for the whole situation and he was clearly upset. After he told me, I believed him. I wanted to cry happy tears for some reason. I felt like I was actually something in this world and that people loved me. I turned around and looked him in the eye. Without saying anything, I spun around and jumped into his arms. I had missed him, even with it being only a day without him. I let go and kissed his lips. Thankgoodness it was only a fan.

"Take it as a yes?" He smiled and I nodded, snuggling into the gap between his head and shoulder.

Harvey's P.O.V•

And then she kissed him. Part of me died. Why the hell am I so jealous all of a sudden. Why can't I let Poppy and Leo have a happy life together and just stay out of it? For fucks sake. I hated the fact that Leo had won Poppy back. It's horrible, I know. But I can't help how I feel. They are so cute together. Why do I have to be the jealous one? Can't it be someone else?

A/N: long time no see. I know, I'm sorry. And I say it every time. I keep taking years to update and when I do, it's tiiny and crap. I don't know, guys. I just feel like I can't write any more. Like I'm terrible at it or something. Oh well, hopefully there will be another update soon. But then again, knowing me, it will probably be when I'm 90.

~Just Be Hopeful🎶~