•13•

Your P.O.V•

The livestream was quite successful and everyone had fun doing it. Me and Geanie joined in a bit more too after we found out the fans loved us. It was great!

"I'm tired now!" Leo yawned and sunk into the sofa. His yawn made me yawn too,

"Me too."

"So am I." Geanie joined.

"I think we are all getting a bit tired, lets go bed." Joey suggested whilst rubbing his eyes. I slowly dragged my body up the stairs, my energy drained completely. Leo followed me into Charlie's room and we got ready quickly for bed. I hopped into the big, warm double bed and Leo came in beside me, placing his arm around my waist and pulling me in closer to him.

"Love you." He whispered against the back of my head,

"Love you too." I whispered back and then eventually falling asleep.

I slowly awoke from that nice sleep. I had an amazing dream! I don't quite remember all of it but from what I do remember, I wanted it to be real. I flipped over and noticed Leo was gone so I got up and peeked into Charlie and Geanie's room. Charlie was gone but Geanie was fast asleep. Probably downstairs. I tiptoed down the stairs aware people were possibly still asleep down there but everybody was gone. Me and Geanie were the only people left in the house. This really confused me. Surely Leo would have told me he was leaving somewhere. I ran up the stairs and gently woke up Geanie.

"Oi! Gean! Wake up!" I whisper-yelled, she shot up instantly,

"What!? What happened!?" She panicked, causing me to giggle a little,

"Nothing! It's just all of the boys are gone. I was wondering if you knew where they went because Leo never told me and I'm really confused." I explained to her as a confused look formed on her face,

"Not a clue." She sat up properly and yawned.

We went downtairs and decided to call/text them. She called Charlie several times and he didn't pick up so she tried Harvey and he also didn't pick up. I attempted at calling Leo who also didn't pick up after 5 calls so I tried his brother. Joey didn't pick up any either. This was really confusing both of us.

"What are they playing at!?" Geanie asked angrily,

"I have no idea but whatever it is, they better have a good explanation!" I replied. We just sat there for a little bit wondering to ourselves.

"How about we just do something the two of us today? You know while we wait for the boys wherever the hell they are!" Geanie suggested and I smiled. That's a good idea.

"Sure! Let's go shopping!" I cheered and she giggled and agreed. I ran upstairs and quickly showered, allowing Geanie in after me. I decided to curl my hair slightly so it was wavey and Geanie straightened her's. I decided to wear some black and white striped leggins with a black Jack Daniels vest top and all black converse shoes. She wore some distressed denim shorts with a plain white vest and black vans. I applied some light makeup, nothing much, and I was ready.

I sat in thr livingroom waiting for Geanie to finally arrive downstairs as she was still doing her makeup. Finally she came skipping downstairs to where I was sat.

"We'll have to catch the bus because it will be a super long walk." She said and so we left to the bus stop.

Leo's P.O.V•

"Are you sure?" I asked the boys. I felt really bad leaving the girls without letting them know we are going out.

"Yes! They are girls! They will keep themselves occupied with something, trust me." Jordi put his hand on my shoulder. We had to whisper because the girls were still sleeping and it was 8 in the morning.

"Yeah, now go and get ready you little spud!" Ryan giggled and I left to the shower. I only took about 2 minutes because we wanted to leave before the girls woke up. I quickly dried myself and got dressed into my black baggy jeans, plain black oversized t-shirt, all white hightops and obviously my silver cross around my neck. I grabbed my purple jacket and left it open with the sleeves rolled up too. I was making a few final touches on my hair when Charlie whisper-yelled from the bottom of the stairs,

"Hurry the hell up, Leo!"

I tiptoed down the stairs and we all left.

~after the bus journey~

We hopped off the bus and began a little walk. I felt really bad for leaving them there all by themselves without warning. I could tell Charlie was too and I think Joey could tell.

"Come on, boys! Cheer up! They'll love this in the end. Yeah they are gonna be pissed at you'se for leaving them all day without telling them but just wait till they see what you're doing! They'll be glad it happened." Joey reassured us both. We just sighed and carried on walking. All of a sudden Charlie's phone starting ringing. The caller ID read Geanie😘💗. Before he could do anything about it, Harvey grabbed his phone and put it on silent then shoving it back in Charlie's pocket.

"I know it's tempting but ignore it!" He yelled. Suddenly, Harvey's started ringing and his caller ID read Gean😋. He also put his on silent an put it well away.

"Remember, ignore it." Harvey reminded Charlie. And then mine went off and it read Poppy❤️💋. I followed the other two by putting it on silent and putting it away deep into my pocket. I hated doing it but I had to. And then Joey's went off. How long is this gonna go on for!? His was also Poppy and he did the same as us three. Luckily that was the last one and so we continued our little walk and after a few minutes, we were there.

A/N: I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday! I might try to update twice today to make up for it. Also, sorry it is small, I wanna save what they are doing for the next chapter :)

~Just Be Hopeful🎶~