•9•

Geanie's P.O.V•

I was so confused as to why everyone was so lifeless. Charlie wasn't talking to either Poppy or Leo because they were dating and he hasn't left his room yet. I think I might take him out somehwere to help cheer him up. I decided to go check on him.
"Are you ok now, Charlie?" I asked him politely, sitting down on his bed next to him,
"No. I've warned her about him and she promised she wouldn't fall for him. She lied to me and now she is gonna be heartbroken." He said no louder than a whisper. To be honest, I felt quite sorry for him.
"Well, how about we go out for a little bit? Get your mind off everything thats going on?" I asked with a smile, hoping to have cheered him up. It worked. He looked up at me and smiled,
"That would be nice." He said, kissing my cheek.

I decided on a mini park date with a nice little picnic, nothing too fancy but still fun. I packed our typical snacks which consisted of a jar of nutella, some oreos, cupcakes and apple lucosade. That is pretty much all we eat! And also ice cream too but that would melt, plus there is an ice cream van there anyway. I neatly packed all the food into the basket and set it next to a folded up cloth, ready for the date. In was just waiting on Charlie, who was freshing himself up in the bathroom. I hadn't seen Poppy and Leo since this morning, I'm guessing they went out too.
"You ready, babe?" Charlie asked, trotting into the kitchen where I was waiting,
"Yep." I smiled and with that, we left to the park.

Leo's P.O.V•

I took Poppy to McDonalds. Don't judge.
"Very special!" Poppy smiled sarcastically as we walked through the doors,
"Shut up! At least I tried." I faked being hurt,
"No, I'm joking. I love it! I hate fancy things anyway." She said to me,
"It's just like us to come here anyway." I laughed and she did too.

After we ate we decided to head back to the house. I'm pretty surprised Charlie hasn't kicked us out yet because of what has happened, which I had expected. We just watched a little spongebob and listened to music for about 2 hours until Geanie and Charlie walked in. Charlie looked pretty happy to be honest and I thought he was finally ok with me and Poppy. But no. As soon as he saw us, his smile faded and he just tutted and stomped back upstairs to where he was all morning. I mouthed sorry to Geanie and she said it was fine and followed Charlie upstairs. Poppy looked up at me and frowned.
"It will all be ok soon. He will let it go, I promise." I reasured her, pulling her onto my lap and stroking her hair. She simply nodded and sunk into my chest. I felt so sorry for her.

Charlie's P.O.V•

"I'm sick of seeing them two together all lovey dovey and happy! Like I'm not here!" I whisper-yelled at Geanie as she entered my room.
"Maybe it's because they are trying to ignore what has happened and maybe it is because you won't talk to them because you are being all stroppy!" She whisper-yelled back, "they only have each other to talk to because I'm busy trying my hardest to cheer you up!" I started to feel sorry for getting Geanie involved. It must be hard for her too, her best friend and boyfriend not talking.
"Look, I'm sorry. I'm just really pissed." I sighed and pulled her into a hug.
"I know it's fine." She said. I suddenly heard laughing from downstairs, really loud as if nothing has happened. I tutted and rolled my eyes.
"Oh, man up! There is nothing wrong with them! What can you do about their relationship anyway?" Geanie moaned, clearly bored of my attitude towards it,
"I can kick them out!"

~Just Be Hopeful🎶~