•15•

Your P.O.V•

We entered the house and as expected, it was empty. Although I did have slight hope that they would be back by now. They can't leave forever because Leo still has his stuff here and it is Charlie's house.

"Where the hell are they!?" Geanie whined in anger and slumped into the sofa.

"They should be back soon... I think... I hope?" I said and she just groaned. I was starting to get slightly worried. Why are they scaring us like this? Is it some sort of joke? If it is, it really isn't that funny.

"Should we go get some snacks or something? Get our mind of it?" I suggested,

"Yeah, I suppose." She sighed and stood up. We just went to the corner shop. I got a Dr.Pepper, some crisps, a chocolate bear and a huge bag of Skittles. Geanie got Mountain Dew, some crisps, a chocolate bar and a big packet of Rainbow Fizzy Belts. Just enough scran to keep us happy. We walked back down the road munching crisps with hope they'd be back. I opened the front door to Charlie's house, walked in and they were all crowding the sofas.

"Where the hell were you'se!?" I screamed walking over to the boys,

"They're back? Oh my god! You had us worried sick!" Geanie joined,

"Look, I apologize but I have something to make up for it." Leo smiled as if nothing had happened. This better be good.

"I bought you a little something." He said while gesturing me to follow him into the kitchen.

"You too, Geanie." Charlie did the same. Me and Geanie exchanged confused looks and followed the boys as asked.

"It better be worth it." Geanie muttered,

"Oh trust me! It is." Charlie said whilst grabbing a little box from a bag and Leo did the same.

"Gimme your wrist." Leo smiled cheesily and I held out my wrist. He slipped on a beautiful little bracelet. It was gorgeous!

"Oh my god, thank you so much!" I squealed and hugged Leo really tight, probably too tight as he was struggling to breath,

"Its.. Ok.. Anything.. For.. Youuu." He said between breaths and I let go and kissed his cheek, "it cost a lot too!"

"Love you dre dre." I said in a babyish tone,

"Yeah, you too. But only if you promise to never call me that again." He said cringing. I laughed.

"So, turn around and lift up your hair." Charlie said spinning Geanie around and grinning,

"Okay..?" She said as he attatched a pretty golden chain around her neck with a sparkly outline of a heart on the end. She picked up the heart and looked at the little features.

"I love it! Ahh, thanksss!!" She yelled and literally dived into Charlie's arms. He held her bridal-style whilst giggling.

"Aww, that's cute and all but lets do something fun now!" Ollie whined as he entered the kitchen.

"Let's go park again!" Leo suggested childishly,

"Fine!" I sighed and the rest of us did too.

At the park we were all running about like little kids. From what Leo was doing, which may I add is the strangest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, he could have passed for a half baby half dog. Fuck knows what that boy was doing, I can't even describe it. I was sat with Jordi on the swings and we heard the ice cream van. We both glanced at each other in excitement and dashed off towards the music of the van. I decided to leave Leo as I didn't want to be seen with him at that moment in time. Not in a bad way, he looked like a flipping douche. I giggled at him and we flew off to the van.

"I'll get us both one." Jordi smiled as he asked for two cones.

"No you-" I started but Jordi cut me off,

"I just did." He handed the money and gave me my cone. I smiled at him sarcastically and he laughed at me. I began to lick my ice cream as I walked back over to the play area. All of a sudden, I froze. My palms went sweaty and my knees went wobbly. The ice cream slipped out of my grip and onto the concreate path,

"Hey! That cost mon-" Jordi started until he realized what I was saring at, "Poppy, I'm so sorry,"

I sprinted off around the corner as fast as I could until I was completely out of sight. I walked further into a little woods in the park as tears streamed out of my eyes. I found a tall tree and slid my back down it, crying into my palms. Hoe could he? Leo actually kissed another girl.

A/N: I am soooo sorry! I didn't update yesterday because my internet was playing me about and I only had internet for about 10 mins and all of the story I had written deleted so I had to write it again!! I'm sorry this is small too, I just didn't want the same thing to happen :(

~Just Be Hopeful🎶~