•10•

Geanie's P.O.V•

"I can kick them out!" Charlie said angrily. He can't! That is his bestest mate and his closest cousin he is talking about. How could he be so cruel?

"You better not mean that!" I warned him.

"Well I do! How about I go tell them both now?" He shouted, probably loud enough for them to hear and then stormed off down the stairs. I tried stopping him by grabbing his wrists but he easily shook me off. He marched down the small staircase and into the livingroom. I followed. Leo and Poppy looked really confused. Poor guys, they don't deserve this.

"Right, I want you two out of this house." Charlie huffed,

"Charlie, no!" I tried stopping him but my attempt failed,

"No! I want them gone!" He yelled. Poppy looked like she was about to cry and Leo looked like he was about to murder somebody.

"Oh, grow a pair, Charlie! You can't actually be serious?" Leo yelled,

"Oh I am. And I want you gone in 3 hours at the most." He said. All of a sudden, Leo punched Charlie super hard in the face. This was a really bad idea because Charlie is almost twice as tall and stronger. Charlie punched Leo in the lip and then in the stomach. He cried out in pain and clutched his swollen belly.

"Charlie!" I screamed, holding him back and dragging him out of the room.

"You fucking idiot! What were you thinking!?" I questioned him angrily,

"He swung first!" He said through his teeth with clenched fists,

"Maybe if you had just been ok with it, none of this would have even happened." I stormed off to see if Leo was ok. He was sat with his head on Poppy's lap and a bag of frozen peas on his badly bruised and swollen stomach. He had a bust lip too.

"You ok, Leo?" I asked,

"Yeah." He breathed out, clearly in pain. Poor Poppy had a few tears,

"Come on, we better get packing." Leo slowly sat up,

"Your right." Poppy said. No! I'm not having this.

"No, you can't! You have to stay!" I cried, quickly running over to the stairs to block them.

"Why? Charlie clearly wants us out." Leo said pointing to his sore stomach,

"I'm not letting you." I crossed my arms. They are not going anywhere.

"Come on, Geanie. We have to. It's not our house." Poppy sighed. She's right. What can I do? I just sighed and stepped aside, giving them access to the stairs. They disappeared into the room and starting packing all their belongings.

Charlie's P.O.V•

I sat in my parents bedroom daydreaming about nothing. All of a sudden, Geanie came storming in.

"You can't do this! It's mean!" She yelled,

"Well I have!" I yelled back. Why won't she get it into her head, I want them gone!

"Charlie, think about this. Think about what you are doing. Poppy is your closest cousin and you should never leave family out or make them feel unwanted. Especially a kind hearted loving person like her. And as for Leo, he has been your best friend for fucking years! He would never even think about making you feel like shit. He has always been there for you! I think you are a horrible person for doing this. If they leave, I leave. Simple as that." She said and then left downstairs. Tears were threatening to stream down my face. I felt terrible. I had only just realized what I have done. I am so ashamed of myself. I better go make this right.

I slowly walked towards my bedroom where I expected to find Poppy and Leo packing, which they were. Leo was struggling because of the pain he was in and Poppy had tear stained cheeks. I wanted to cry myself.

"Um, stop." I mumbled, causing them both to simultainiously look up at me in shock.

"What?" Leo asked,

"Stop. Stop packing. I want you both to stay." I looked down at my feet. I felt so bad,

"But you said..." Poppy started but I interrupted her,

"I know, I take it all back. Geanie had a word with me and I realized what I was doing. I feel so horrible and words can't explain how sorry I am." I apologized to them, nearly crying, "do you guys forgive me? I mean, I understand if you don't and you still wanna go."

"No, Charlie, it's fine. I understand. I know you must have been a little pissed at us because to be totally honest, I'd have been." Poppy said, coming over and hugging me.

"Thanks, Pops. I'll help you unpack in a minute." I offered and she smiled and started unpacking everything again. I looked at Leo and he continued to pack without saying a word. Poppy looked at him too and then back at me,

"I'll give you'se a minute." She whispered to me and then skipped out of the room. I'm assuming she went to join Geanie downstairs.

"Leo, man. If you don't forgive me its fine but you can stay if you want?" I gently offered but still nothing. He continued to fold his t-shirts.

"Please, Leo, don't act like I'm not here." I began,

"What the actual fuck!? You expect me to forgive you for all of this just like that? No fucking chance! I'm going home." He zipped up his suitcase and stood up,

"Please don't. We can make this right. Don't leave, mate." I begged,

"Don't call me mate." He mumbled and shoved right past me downstairs.

What have I done? I've ruined our friendship. What are we gonna do about Bars And Melody? Because he's clearly not coming back.

A/N: I might not be able to update tomorrow because my friend is staying over but we have a day off tomorrow too so if I get enough done in the morning I will. 😊

~Just Be Hopeful🎶~