•11•

Your P.O.V•

I skipped downstairs and greeted Geanie on the sofa.
"He's letting us stay!" I squealed and hugged her tight, "and he's finally understood the fact me and Leo are in a strong relationship."
"Aww, that's great news, bae. I knew he'd give in." She giggled, returning the hug. After that, we just caught up on a few things which we hadn't had time for. It was amazing being able to see her again. Plus, there is finally a girl to talk to around here! Don't get me wrong, the boys are lovely but it can be really annoying being the only girl around here. Suddeny we heard footsteps down the stairs. We looked over and it was Leo.. With his suitcase?
"Leo?" I asked nervously. What if he's leaving?
"I'm sorry, babe. I can't stay here anymore. I can't forgive him just like that. You have to understand." He stopped and hugged me. My eyes started tearing up.
"No, you can't! Stay with me, Leo!" I begged, a few tears escaping my eyes. Leo wiped under my eyes with his thumbs,
"I have to. I am so sorry." He whispered and then left through the front door. I froze. I couldn't move. I just stared at the door, tears streaming down my face.
"Poppy, I tried." Charlie said, who just arrived at the bottom of the stairs. Words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I continued to stare at the door.
"Come on, Poppy. Let's have something to eat." Geanie walked up to me and pulled me over to the sofa. My tears were still going. I started sobbing and then threw my arms around Geanie's neck.
"Why did he have to go? Why can't he just be happy with the fact he can stay and we can be happy together!?" I cried inbetween sobs. Geanie rubbed my back shushing me,
"He will come back for you." She tried comfortin me but it didn't work.
"He will. I have noticed change in him, Poppy. He used to be horrible towards girls but not you. You have managed to change him for the better." Charlie said quietly as he joined me and Geanie on the sofa. This instantly stopped my tears,
"Do you think?" I whispered, looking up at Charlie and he nodded. I'm so glad he told me this because I was beginning to think he didn't really like me which is why he left.
"You know what? I'm gonna tell him he's changed and force him to come back here so we can enjoy the rest of our summer." Charlie stated and then sprinted out of the front door. I looked at Geanie and she smiled and shrugged at the same time. I was starting to feel very good about myself.

Leo's P.O.V•

I really didn't want to leave Poppy there but it was her cousin and he chose to forgive him. What can I do about it? I'm just not the sort of person to forive that easily. I was able to walk home since I lived about 5 minutes away. I know I originally lived in Wales but Joey bought a house up here with the rest of Overload to be closer to the lads and I guess I kinda just lived there when I wasn't with my parents in Wales. I walked up to the house and I was about to knock because I don't have a key yet, but I heard someone screaming my name from down the street. I spun around to find Charlie darting my way. What the fuck?
"What do you want?" I asked folding my arms,
"Poppy needs you! And I need you. Your my best friend and we cant just end our friendship like this. What about Bars And Melody eh? There is no Melody without the Bars, Leo. And I have also noticed a huge change in you. And it is amazing. Poppy has changed you to be a nice person towards other girls, which you have to admitt, you weren't before. Please come back, Leo. We all need you back there so we can all enjoy the rest of summer." Charlie explained to me. I wanted to cry. Have I actually finally become the person I have always wanted to be? And he is right about Bam. But did Poppy actually NEED me? I needed her but I was beginning to think she didn't like me that much.
"I don't know what to say..." I managed to speak.
"Don't say anything, just come back to the house and we can all have a happy time together." He said as he gave me a big hug. Yes we hug! We dont care anyway so judge all you want. I actually hugged back and then nodded,
"Lets go." I said and we left back to Charlie's.

After a few minutes, we arrived at his house. He opened the front door and nobody was in the livingroom.
"Where are the girls?" I asked,
"Probably unpacking the rest of Poppy's stuff." Charlie said. I rolled my suitcase down the hallway and then up the stairs to Charlie's room. I peeked in and found Poppy on her knees pulling out a load of clothes and Geanie hanging up her t-shirts in the huge wardrobe that we all managed to somehow fit our clothes in. I walked into the room and they didn't notice me, Poppy looked a little upset. Charlie was right.
"Can you both help me unpack too?" I broke their silence and their heads both shot up at me. A huge smile grew on both of their faces,
"Leo!" Poppy yelled and literally jumped into my arms, "I'm glad you came back!"
"Me too. I couldn't leave you all here. Not after what Charlie told me." I said hugging Poppy tight. She finally let go and continued to unpack. Geanie walked over to me and gave me a hug too,
"I knew you'd give in." She giggled which made me giggle too. Charlie came upstairs and we all helped each other unpack. When we were finished we all sat cross legged on the floor in Charlie's bedroom just talking and having fun.
"We should invite the boys over and probably tell them what happened." Charlie laughed,
"Yeah, and then get something to eat becasue I'm starving!" Geanie whined and her belly rumble as if on que which caused us all to giggle.
"I'll phone Joey and ask them to." Leo said and he pulled out his phone. Joey agreed to coming over and we just waited hungrily in the livingroom for the boys to arrive.

~Just Be Hopeful🎶~