•2•

Your P.O.V•

Me and Charlie finally arrived at his. He unlocked the front door and we went in.

"Leo is around here somewhere, just take your suitcases up to my room and we'll all decide on something to do." Charlie said so I started to drag one of my suitcases up the long staircase. I teached his room, set my suitcase down and dived onto my mattress. It was pretty comfortable. I then realized I needed the toilet so before grabbing my other suitcase I found the bathroom and did my business. After washing my hands, I went to get my other suitcase but it wasn't where I left it. I looked around the bottom of the staircase and realized Charlie might have possibly lent me a hand. I ran up the stairs to his room to find my other suitcase and a cute boy looking around my age sat cross legged on Charlie's bed. He had dark brown eyes to match his dark brown spiked up hair and a small silver cross hanging around his neck, sitting neatly on his plain black t-shirt. I figured it was Leo.

"Um, hello?" I said awkwardly, wandering what he was doing,

"Hey!" He smiled, "I thought I would help you out, they looke heavy."

"Oh well, thanks." I thanked him shyly.

"I'm Leondre by the way, Charlie has told me loads about you." He crawled off the bed and came over to me.

"Has he? Well, nice to meet you Leondre." I held my hand out for him to shake but he just laughed,

"Nah, I'm a hugger. You're gonna have to deal with that if you don't like it." He giggled, embracing me into a warm hug. He smelt nice, I'm not quite sure how to describe it. We pulled apart and he began to leave the room but he turned to look at me,

"In a bit, princess." He winked and then wandered off down the stairs, probably to find Charlie. He seemed really nice, and he was gorgeous too! I know I've only just met him and known him for literally about 2 minutes but I think I might have the tiniest crush on Leo. But I remembered what Charlie had said about him being a player and how he probably would upset me. I shook it off and went to find Charlie too.

Leo's P.O.V•

I skipped down the stairs to find Charlie. Poppy seemed really sweet, and she was beautiful too! Her shiny, brown hair falling below her shoulders and her pretty greeny blue eyes were just amazing!

"Hey bro." I greeted Charlie on the sofa,

"Yo." He replied, whilst scrolling through his instagram, commenting on a few edits fans had made for him.

"She seems nice." I told him. He shot up off his phone and looked me in the eye,

"Thats good but please don't get any ideas, I've told her what your like and I don't want you upsetting her or ruining her summer with us." He explained to me. I just tutted and slumped into the sofa.

"You know, I'm not like that to all girls, and I don't mean to do it on purpose." I said slightly pissed off,

"Look, bro. I'm just looking out for my cousin. I want her to be safe ok? Now lets leave it there, she'll be down in a minute." And as if right on cue, she entered the room.

"Hey," she smiled and sat on the other sofa,

"Hello," me and Charlie said in sync. We do that often without realizing. It's a bro thing, you wouldn't know.

"So what are we gonna do today? Seeing as it's only early." I asked,

"How about we go get something to eat? I'm pretty hungry." Charlie suggested, clicking his phone off and sliding it into his jeans pocket.

"Sure" Poppy agreed and I nodded.

We decided on McDonalds and so we made our way there. We walked because it was only down the road.

Your P.O.V•

We were walking to McDonalds and I was walking next to Leo. Charlie was ahead of us on Twitter or whatever. Mine and Leo's hands kept on brushing against each others and it was getting pretty awkward. Not for Leo, it didn't seem to bother him. But I think he noticed,

"Oh sorry," He said quickly putting his hand in his pocket,

"Its fine." I said,

We continued to walk in an awkward silence until Charlie broke it,

"Should we rent a movie to watch tonight? I don't know why but I'm in a movie mood. Like with a load of popcorn and blankets and stuff." He slowed his pace to walk with us,

"Sure." I smiled, "what movie?"

"THE RING!" Leo screamed, almost deafening me and Charlie,

"OKAY!" Charlie mocked him and they both laughed. I wasn't great with horror films. Let's just say I was frightened by a 12 rated horror and couldnt sleep for almost a week. Don't judge! I'm not used to that crap.

"You ok with that?" Charlie asked and they both turned to me.

"Yeah, thats fine." I lied, but I didnt want to ruin it for those two if they really wanted to see it. I could just hide underneath the blankets if I got too scared.

"Great." Leo smiled and we arrived at McDonalds.

Charlie's P.O.V•

We walked through the glass doors and sat at an empty table. I took in the orders and left to buy the food. In all honesty, I think Leo has a slight crush on Poppy. He's acting all.. Strange. He's never that different around girls. Especially good looking ones. I just hope nothing happned between them at the moment, I'm not having a broken heart living with us for the summer, it will be too upsetting to see my cousin in that sort of state, and it would probably ruin mine and Leo's friendship. And then there's Bars and Melody. How would we go on not being friends? See, many reasons why I wouldn't be comfortably with them ever having a 'thing'. Not that they will, I'm just saying.

A/N: I'm sorry about the short chapters, I will make them longer. Promise!

I've made a Bam, Harvey and Overload instagram account so please follow me: @leondres_nutella And it would be great if you could follow me on twitter too: @poppyxwatson . Love youuuuu

~Just be Hopeful🎶~