•21•

A/N: Before I start writing I just want to thank this person for believing in me and making me feel a whole lot better. I was going to delete this book because I gave up on it and didn't feel as if I could write well at all and she was there to make me feel better and she managed to change my mind about it. Thanks a lot, I owe you one and love you loadsssss 💗💋👍 everyone go follow her and read some of her amazing stories 😊🌟
@ArianaGrande_BAM ❤️

Your P.O.V•

The twitcam was a success. Nobody really hated on the fact me and Geanie were there. It was just as fun as the last one. Little things like these make me realize how much I enjoy the company of these people. Being with some form of family is always warming. Having your best friend there makes is better and then your amazing boyfriend. The best one ever. He really is. The only thing bad about it was Harvey. His voice ringing in my head and his face wherever I look. I am flattered at the fact he likes me but he sounded so hurt and disappointed when he told me and I didn't even comfort him or help him understand we are still best friends. I let him run off unsure of whether I am ok with it or not. Poor Harvey. I feel terrible.
"Just going loo." I smiled and rushed up stairs. Am I heck. I need to call Harvey and check he is ok. He didn't pick up. I called him again and no answer. I tried a third and final time and nothing. I decided to just drop him a text.
-Harvs, its Pops. Please call me back and tell me you are ok. I feel terrible letting you run off like that. I'd rather talk about it than make it awkward for us. Please just let me know your ok? Love yaa, and come over whenever xx-
I locked my phone and shoved it in my back pocket. Then I quickly flushed the toilet as if I had just been and hopped down the staircase. Leo was smiling at me funny.
"You ok?" I shoved his shoulder gently and then sat beside him.
"No, I like turtles and I can't help it!" He sobbed and then bit my ear off. I cried in pain and he ran out the door, chewing on my right ear. Blood dripped onto the floor and Charlie and Geanie came in with a baseball bat and smashed up the place and then ran off in hula skirts. The end.

A/N: as you can see, i've given up. I am sorry to say I have ended this book there because I am crap at everything and i cant do this anymore. Farewell bitchezzzz ✌️

~Don't Just Be Hopeful Because When You Want To Write A Decent Fanfic It Fails And Life Screws You Over Because You Can't Write For Toffee🎶~