¤CHAPTER TWO¤

Artemis scoffed as she stepped out of the BioShip. Wayne Manor was huge. She couldn't believe only six people lived here.

Aqualad took the lead, walking up the long pathway to the front door. The rest of the team followed suit, gazing at the tall house. The house was a creamy white, standing out compared to the foggy grey of the rest of Gotham. There was a well taken care of garden, and many, many windows.

The team walked up to the large front doors and knocked. A few seconds later a man with black hair opened the door.

"Ahh, you must be the Young Justice team. Batman said you were coming." He said, "Follow me"

He led them through a tall entrance hall into what looked like a rich-persons living room. It had very clean black couches, a large fireplace and stands with very expensive looking vases on them. There was nobody else in the room.

"I'm Bruce Wayne, if you haven't guessed." He said.

Bruce Wayne had a chiseled jawline, dark eyes, and a kind smile. He wore a navy-blue tuxedo with no tie.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Wayne. I understand you will be leaving soon?" Aqualad asked the billionaire.

"Yes, in fact, I better be going now, but first let me introduce the children you will be protecting." Bruce replied.

He made his way over to a dark corner of the room, and pulled out four boys who were blending into the shadows, watching the interaction. The team was amazed. Even with their expert skills, the four boys had gone unnoticed.

"This here is Richard," Said Bruce, pulling the second tallest fully out from the shadows.

"Dick, nice to make your aquaintance." Dick let his Romanian accent show proudly, instead of putting on the fake American one he usually did when he was with the team.

"This is Jason," The billionaire pulled the tallest out from the darkness.

"The ladies call me Jay"

"This is Timothy," He pushed the second shortest beside his brothers.

"You can call me Tim. I'm so excited to meet you guys!"

"And finally, this is Damian." He pushed the shortest, and most feisty looking, beside the rest of the boys.

"Also known as your worst nightmare." The four year old said, sizing up the heroes.

Miss Martian giggled, as the rest of the team sized up the boys.

Dick was the oldest, he was 13, but almost a head shorter than Jason. He had messy black hair, paler skin than all of the other boys and the most beautiful eyes. His eyes were a clear cerulean blue, and sparkled in the sunlight. He wore black ripped jeans and a black and blue sweatshirt that said "Gotham Gymnastics - Dick Grayson" on it.

Jason was second oldest, being 11. He also had black hair, though less messy, and the front was dyed white. His eyes were blue, but they hard and cold, like ice. He wore blue jeans with pen doodles all over them, and a red T-shirt. Around his waist a sweatshirt was tied, on it said "Jason Todd" with a picture of a birds wingspan that was fully red.

Tim was eight, and slightly hid behind Dick. His black hair was combed down, and his cheeks had a rosy glow. His eyes were sky blue and his eyelashes were extremely long. He wore track pants with a blue sweat shirt that said "Gotham Choir" on it.

Damian was only four, and hid behind Dick's leg, making sure not to get too close to Tim. His black hair was ruffled from Dick, and he had giant light blue-grey eyes. He looked just like Bruce. He was wearing camo pants with a sweatshirt that was much too big for him. The sweatshirt was white with a yellow bird on the left side of the chest.

Artemis took in all the boys. 'No wonder they need protection. Snobby rich kids.'