¤CHAPTER FOURTEEN¤

Dick ran to his room to get Twister. He unlocked the door and opened it bolting straight for where he kept it when he heard a 'ding'.

The acrobat reached for his phone, pulling it from under his pillows. A text from Wally lit up the screen as Dick unlocked his phone.

Wally♡: I'm bored, how's the team?

Dick: Fun to trick ]:)

Dick: We're about to play Twister wanna come

Wally♡: That's sure to be hilarious. Be there in 5

Dick cackled quietly. This was just about to get asterous.

Dick slid down the banister, Twister in hand. He jumped off at the end, landing perfectly. Grinning, he set the mat up and gave the Spinner to Aqualad, who wanted to watch the first round.

-

"Left hand green." Aqualad called out as Dick put his left hand on the green circle nearest to the outside. They had just started and he was just waiting for Wally to show up and confuse the team.

A minute later, Miss Martian, Damian, Superboy, and Tim were already out. Jason was tetering dangerously as Aqualad called out his next movement. He started to lift his foot and fell over, right onto Artemis. She gowled as Dick shouted out that he won.

Soon, the doorbell rang through the manor. The team tensed, subconsciously getting out their weapons. Dick ran over to the door, opening it as a certain redhead walked in.

"Hey, Dick. What's up?" He grinned, walking into the entrance hall.

The team froze, having followed Dick to the door. "WALLY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Artemis yelled through the mind link Miss Martian had just established.

Wally cringed slightly, but not enough to be noticed by someone who didn't know him. "Omigosh, Dick, I didn't know you had company." Wally said in awe. "It's so cool to see you guys close up!"

The team looked at eachother. "Does Wally not remember us?" Miss Martian asked through the mind link.

"Hellooooo! Anybody home?" The redhead wove his hand over Artemis' face. "Dude, your body guards are pretty wacko."

Dick smiled widely, as he always did when he was around Wally. "Wanna go play a round of Twister?"

"You're on." Wally grinned.

-

The team had finally stopped talking by the mind link and we're watching the Twister game going on. Everybody except Dick, Wally, and Tim were out.

"Right hand blue." Jason called out.

Dick moved his hand and looked up. He was right underneath Wally. He started blushing feariously at how close they were. He heard Jason snicker and high-5 someone and knew that he put the acrobat in this position on purpose.

Wally leaned down slightly and their lips were mere centimeters apart. Dick's breathing started to accelerate at this and he started tetering.

"Ahh!" He called out as he fell over, Wally falling on top of him. Wally's face was bright red at this as he hurriedly got off Dick.

"I WON! I WON! I AM THE WINNER! WOOOO!" Tim shrieked at the top of his lungs as everyone heard a window shatter.

"They're here." Aqualad stated.